Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelqueers have the police on speed dial

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Those bunch of snitching faggots.

it really boggles my mind that those folks care THAT much about us to literally monitor our shit every waking second.

Like wtf

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
it really boggles my mind that those folks care THAT much about us to literally monitor our shit every waking second.

Like wtf

Seriously, I always see discussions as to how they can get our site banned, reporting to the police and FBI,and just a strong desire to snitch. 

They are scourge.

Sub8Hate said:
Seriously, I always see discussions as to how they can get our site banned, reporting to the police and FBI,and just a strong desire to snitch. 

They are scourge.

Normans always trying to bring the incel down. Like what in hell did we ever do to them? Just another case that shows being ugly gets you targeted by everyone

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Normans always trying to bring the incel down. Like what in hell did we ever do to them? Just another case that shows being ugly gets you targeted by everyone

We're committing thought crimes, lol. Better lock us up!

Their faggotry knows no bounds.

they deserve ISIS style beheading

They claim to be perfectly normal yet they spend every waking minute monitoring this place.

That being said I really think the mods should delete all the stuff about child rape and the threats of shooting sprees on here. The daily stormer got chased off the internet because of a fat joke. If we're not careful we will get done too.

They need a dialing wand like Homer when he gets morbidly obese

Battlefield3cel said:
They need a dialing wand like Homer when he gets morbidly obese

The fingers you have dialed with are too fat. Please mash the keypad to order alternative handsets.

they really have nothing better to do, its pretty amusing tbh.

commander_zoidberg said:
The fingers you have dialed with are too fat. Please mash the keypad to order alternative handsets.

Looool

"Mr. Burns, will you make me thin again? "

A mod there is a pedophile, so we should also have the police on speed dial.

Police cannot do anything unless there's a specific threat.

If anything, they are more annoyed by 'watchdogs' than any horrible things we say.

I hope none of you think the FBI gives a fuck about incels.