Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels 30 times more likely to be autistic, study finds

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
They had to publish this on this day of all days.

The CCE study of 561 incels, by three leading academics, is the first to use clinical measures to assess levels of autism and provide hard evidence of a link based on questionnaires and psychological assessments.

It found that 30 per cent of them were at a level of autism where they should be referred to doctors for a medical diagnosis to establish their condition. That is around 30 times the rate of one in 100 in the general population who are on the autism spectrum.

more like "Autistic males are 30 times more likely to be incels"

I contributed to this statistic probably

Day of the rope for NTs

Oh gee, Incels on average tend to be non NT who would’ve guessed.

Autism is an incel trait Bro.

Autistic men are more likely to remain virgins on average due to being seen as unattractive so it's not surprising, it's not due to autistic men being manipulated or dragged into "incel culture" like many news outlets say. It's because the shitty advice and people around them treat them like shit, they have no support system in real life so they turn to the only people they can relate to.

It's well documented that most autistic men never enter relationships, it has nothing to do with whether they "identify" as an incel or not. Most autists are bluepilled/unaware of their situation anyways.

We need reparations

I don't doubt they are more prevalent, after all Autistics usually have worse physical development, but autism screening tests are also going to test for inceldom

I found a screening test:

1. I prefer to do things on my own, rather than with others

And then you give strongly agree to strongly disagree. Well if you're fucking ugly and have low social value of course you're going to want to do things on your own. HEADLINE!!!! After 20 years of being rejected by their peers incel would prefer to do things on their own. Wowee, that must just be autism guys!

2. I find myself becoming strongly absorbed in something, even obsessional

Wow guys, the incel has to revver to surrogate activities instead of social ones, that must just be autism and not a sign that when he goes to a party women are offended he's there out of fear of being on his level.

3. I find it difficult to talk in groups of people

Yea, because you're a faggot loser incel that people ignore when you speak.

Didn't read. How many have actually been diagnosed with Autism? Do they just mark any one who claims to have it, self-diagnosed or not?

since they realized that it's caused by an illness, they should try to help us

I have an family member with it, i also suspect another might have it, im starting to think it runs in the family and i might have it.

I have an family member with it, i also suspect another might have it, im starting to think it runs in the family and i might have it.
Yeah probably. Also considering its a spectrum, your symptoms may not be as severe that you could be diagnosed with it, but you could still show certain traits that make it harder for you to live a so called "normie life."

Maybe kind of a protosperg? Assburgers syndrome? Sperglite?

more like "Autistic males are 30 times more likely to be incels"
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

since they realized that it's caused by an illness, they should try to help us
Don't count on it. Our culture is happy to sweep that problem under the rug. They don't care that lots of autistic men end up as socially isolated incels with no prospects. The MSM would rather share feel-good stories about "autistic" women and genius savants who see their autism as a gift.

Unsurprising. Autism is a disease that incapacitates those that have it. The effects of not being able to properly socialize in a socially-wired society has predictable detrimental effects. Even if there are outliers like savants and 'autistic' foids.

More like autists 30 times more likely to be incel

And autism is only like 2-3% of the population

Incels need reparations

They've got it backwards, autists are 30 times more likely to be incels. BTW, being an incel isn't an "identity", it's a state of being.

Last edited:
They've got it backwards, autists are 30 times more likely to be incels. BTW, being an incel isn't an "identity", it's a state of being.
Meh. It's not much different whether egg or chick comes first. what we know is autism = incel and vice versa. A significant part of incel community is autistic or shows diagnosable autistic traits anyway

Meh. It's not much different whether egg or chick comes first. what we know is autism = incel and vice versa. A significant part of incel community is autistic or shows diagnosable autistic traits anyway
Not true. Autistic Chad has the halo effect, and foids will overlook it if they want his cum. He may very well struggle to maintain a long-term relationship however.

But Autism certainly lowers SMV. A 5/5 normie may still get a few girlfriends. A 5/5 Autist will most certainly be incel. Even if both of these men are dead-center average in terms of physical attraction.

Not true. Autistic Chad has the halo effect, and foids will overlook it if they want his cum. He may very well struggle to maintain a long-term relationship however.

But Autism certainly lowers SMV. A 5/5 normie may still get a few girlfriends. A 5/5 Autist will most certainly be incel. Even if both of these men are dead-center average in terms of physical attraction.
Autistic chads are irrelevant statistically wise, so point still applies

Autistic chads are irrelevant statistically wise, so point still applies.
They exist, but they don't register on your radar. There are also normie-looking Autistics from earlier generations who still managed to get married, because it was easier in the past.

So both looks and current times are a factor in the present Aspie-incel dynamic.

i'm autistic and very retarded

Sometimes I wonder if I’m actually autistic and not schizoaffective but I don’t really care cause I get tax payer money regardless :feelsokman:

Goes to show you how bad autism is muh autism is a gift
IT won't touch this. They are all pro-LGBT and similar, but hate non-neurotypicals with a passion. Incel culture is autistic culture.

It isn't just autism. Plenty of autistic chads get laid like its nothing.

Yeah no shit, asd is a genetic profile.

One Piece GIF by Toei Animation

Reading through some of the threads on this site it's pretty obvious
Water Douse GIF

Didn't read. How many have actually been diagnosed with Autism? Do they just mark any one who claims to have it, self-diagnosed or not?
I couldn't find the "study." It might not be published, but the article said University of Texas.
There is the problem of how these "incels" were gathered for study.

The article is the usual MSM, framing with Eliot, self-rightous boomer diatribe, incels are terrorists, sexism, the m word. In other words: business as usual.

You get it.
Unsurprising. Autism is a disease that incapacitates those that have it. The effects of not being able to properly socialize in a socially-wired society has predictable detrimental effects. Even if there are outliers like savants and 'autistic' foids.
I agree wholly. Increased good-looks are potentially the only thing that can offset autism and the social shortcoming it brings.

Remember, it's your body that counts. If the aspect is not part of your physicality formed by your DNA, it can't be attractive. The ability to fuck is given after your DNA as scanned by a woman's eyeballs surpasses their looks threshold. And it is, and always will be, as deadly simple as that.

Autistic men are more likely to remain virgins on average due to being seen as unattractive so it's not surprising, it's not due to autistic men being manipulated or dragged into "incel culture" like many news outlets say. It's because the shitty advice and people around them treat them like shit, they have no support system in real life so they turn to the only people they can relate to.

It's well documented that most autistic men never enter relationships, it has nothing to do with whether they "identify" as an incel or not. Most autists are bluepilled/unaware of their situation anyways.
So brutal. I'm autistic AND born premature, and studies also say premature people also suffer lack of relationships. So I have 2 handicaps from the get go

If you're ugly that means you're a autist.

The "doctors" labels everything so big pharma can prescribe you drugs to forget that you ugly and nobody wants to be around you.

Its not just being an autist, being mentally ill as a man in any shape or form (Without looking like a chad) is what makes incels.

Many people here are normie and maybe high tier normie looking, but because they have social issues they aren't able to get w0men.

The NT pill is legit, people downplay NT and socializing here. While for a truecel looks level it won't change anything, but for people who are normie looking, Incel and maybe high tier it can be the line between inceldom and being with a w0men.

The moment I became a teen I stopped being NT since I never could connect to normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back