Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels and the Manosphere: Tracking Men's Movements Online

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
do you really expect me read 90 something pages of this shit:dafuckfeels:

Not one word
Alone from the word "Manosphere" you know that this is bullshit, PUAs hate incels/MGTOWs because they cannot sell their shit to them, incels/MGTOWs hate PUAS/expose them as scammers, MGTOWs hate incels because they hate the black pill/defeatism as well as "losers", incels hate MGTOWs because they are full of hubris and often incels in denial.

"Manosphere" just lumps all men together that are hated by feminists, it's not anything real, not even here most people like each other, not even forums within the incelosphere like each other and in the end the different groups (PUAs/MGTOWs/Incels) absolutely hate each other.

I skimmed it a while back. It's just poorly written, like you would expect from an ESL undergraduate student, not a native-English-speaking graduate student.

found this piece on that article

lol what a retard. anti feminism is more than just foids being picky whores. their whole ideology is a misandric constant hypocrisy of foids demanding even more privileges than they already have while they have constant validation and simping from goverment so(y)ciety and media.

Whoa Nigga!
Do you really expect
me to read...

All That
Shit!

By You

Didnt even come close to reading

It’s over for most men in society we have to cope

anti feminism is more than just foids being picky whores. their whole ideology is a misandric constant hypocrisy of foids demanding even more privileges than they already have while they have constant validation and simping from goverment so(y)ciety and media.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back