Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are entitled to state-mandated wives, according to WHO

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

29yo 5'5.5" non-NT
★★★
The Constitution of the World Health Organization states the following:
  • Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
    => Incels are in poor health.
  • The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition.
    => Incels are entitled to foids.
  • Governments have a responsibility for the health of their peoples which can be fulfilled only by the provision of adequate health and social measures.
    => Incels are entitled to state-mandated wives.
QED

INCELDOM IS GENOCIDE!!!

FREE FREE INCELS FROM THE PUSSY TO THE PEEN!

OFFICER, I CAN'T BREED.

I just want medication for low T, these UKfags won't give me it because it's only for trannies.
It's hard for non-trannies to exercise their fundamental human rights in the modern world.
Be careful of the Jew Slop though.

Give me stacy or give me death.

We wouldn't even need state-mandated wives if you just removed the brainwashing and hoeflation these sluts have. They should be content with their looksmatch.

Incels are victims

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back