Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels are gross and prioritize sex too much.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Also the word united governments (UN, WHO)

sex with minors by adults shouldn't always be considered illegal

sexual education starts at birth, and adults should be open to discussing sexual matters with children

okay, but incels are the sick ones who are obsessed with sex (so they say). this is just another act of the government convincing the braindead masses to participate in double think

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ns-now-promotes-adults-having-sex-with-minors

https://en.protothema.gr/outrage-over-who-advice-on-sexuality-for-infants/

"17 yo girls who love threesomes are still children, how dare you sexualize them incel :foidSoy:"

normies always critisize us for wanting sex and a girlfreind but they will feel like shit if they even spend 2 months without intimacy
hypocrites

Foids are campaigning for abortion at a maniac level when they can just not have sex and they will never need an abortion. They are projecting their obsession on us

Foids are campaigning for abortion at a maniac level when they can just not have sex and they will never need an abortion. They are projecting their obsession on us
also when you say the easiest way to avoid needing an abortion is to not have sex they will say you are a mysogynist and fluoride brain normies hear the buzzword and mob on you like apes

I want sex like everybody else.

u dont understand inkwell i have to be allowed to be creampied with NO CONSEQUENES!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: