Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are morally superior to normies and femoids

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
were the oppressed group. oppressed through no fault of our own, attacked and persecuted because we dare to exist. they want us to just be quite and accept our 3rd class status with soy grins on ours faces. while they fuck and use us as wagecucks and canonfodder. normies are scum, foids are monsters. women owe us sex as repatriations for our years of sexual poverty and oppression. women and nornmies owe us monetary reparations. anti-incel hate speech should carry heavy fines and lengthy prison sentences we deserve to be a protected class because we are an oppressed minority.

its not acceptable for a business to discriminate against people based on looks, why is it ok for foids to discriminate against men based on looks? all women are fucking libertarians treating the sexually impoverished like dirt while they run wild only giving their pussy to normies and chads. its considered a hate crime if a business refuses to serve people based on looks, so why shouldn't this be allied to women discriminating against incels? sexual libertarianism needs to be banned.

based, stupid fucking tuna wallets thinking they're all oppressed and shit while receiving all the compliments and validation in the world. money too, from simps. it's fucking ridiculous.

Re: HELP! IM I THINKING LIKE A SERIAL KILLER???
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182857055Monday, February 01, 2016 6:34 PM CST
"I have these thoughts because of their rude sayings, cruel acts, and selfishness" As to be expected. All human individuals naturally inherit the instinctual need to fulfill hedonistic desires. Nonetheless, the vast majority of individuals within society are excessively-hedonistic narcissists concerned solely with conveying themselves as "superior" to individuals outside of their social clique. It is a truly repulsive sight. Therefore, it is necessary to cleanse society of the pitiful scum destabilizing proper social functionality. Your thoughts are not "abnormal", they are a quite natural reaction towards such behavior. Embrace them greatly and become a civil servant.

If your Not abusing Others , you will get abused upon instead.

Even man Join the female Ranks " Just so they can have her privilege and social Power to some extend .

Clown world. Im Sure this is hell or somewhat of a deceiver cesspool.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @Lux @Kami @lonelycurry26 @Lonely @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @HateCurry @shii410

Clown world. Im Sure this is hell or somewhat of a deceiver cesspool.
Genesis 3:17-19
To Adam, God said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

Most incels are just as worthless as normies

fr transphobia is a joke until straight women whore out for banning trans people we can just go trans (it's quite celever tbh)
Really depends on your Ego and morals , this world is Gynocentric as fuck . Ugly and even Average man are Pigs in human clothing at this Point. Just there to Be exploited and used

Really depends on your Ego and morals , this world is Gynocentric as fuck . Ugly and even Average man are Pigs in human clothing at this Point. Just there to Be exploited and used
just stop all this

Insane gaslighting

Last edited:
That's true lol

I was just kidding boyo I thought it was funny

I'm sorry
Lol No i was About to get alcohol anyways , im a neet plenty of time in my hands and alcohol to cope

fuck off you passive aggressive infiltrator faggot. back to your home on cucktears
The fuck is wrong with you faggot

fuck off you passive aggressive infiltrator faggot. back to your home on cucktears
Also i meant foids do insane gaslightning not you you dumbass low iq