Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Incels are probably just normal looking guys.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Incels are probably just normal looking guys’.

Not all of them, many are ugly but in some cases, yes because even average looks aren’t enough, depending on location.

Chad or over.

Girls don't want normal either. So retarded point really

Its really funny when women project us wanting perfection, when in reality 9 times out of 10 its men who are perfectly fine with a normal looking partner

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

I wish I were one of those normal-looking guys, tbhngl.

In the Information Age even location doesn't matter. All young women in this social media generation around the world crave top tier white chads.

i hate my life :feelsLightsaber:

average gets cucked by above average

Being normal looking, and not NT or rich, in the west will still make you incel.

Denying the source of the oppression is the first point to deny the oppression itself

a normal looking guy doesnt reach my age without a girl so much as looking twice at them.

hell the age of virginity loss in the uk is like 17.

id say its over but in never even began for me :dafuckfeels:

‘Incels are probably just normal looking guys’.

Not all of them, many are ugly but in some cases, yes because even average looks aren’t enough, depending on location.

Chad or over.
In my area, 1% Chads fuck 50% of foids, and the other 50% of foids are in relationship with normies.

There's nothing if you're a bit less than a normie, or have a health or physical or mental issue. I had a Tinder account with my face, 0 like during 6 active months. I created a fake Chad account, there was more than 50 foids contacting me directly in one month. And those foids were not uglies, 90% were Stacies initiating the conversation.

Girls don't want normal either. So retarded point really

Its really funny when women project us wanting perfection, when in reality 9 times out of 10 its men who are perfectly fine with a normal looking partner

View attachment 443794
Whenever foids say something absolutely retarded about male preferences you can safely assume it's them projecting.

Average looking guys can't get dates though.

In my area, 1% Chads fuck 50% of foids, and the other 50% of foids are in relationship with normies.

There's nothing if you're a bit less than a normie, or have a health or physical or mental issue. I had a Tinder account with my face, 0 like during 6 active months. I created a fake Chad account, there was more than 50 foids contacting me directly in one month. And those foids were not uglies, 90% were Stacies initiating the conversation.
know the feeling brocel. awalt

Are you an actual cagot ?

Are you an actual cagot ?
Cagots were discriminated because they had leprosy. This disease has disappeared long ago from France, and the "cagot" social category has disappeared since the 60's.

However, it means that the cagots were discriminated because they had a difference, a disease normies and soyciety didn't want to see. It's exactly the same nowadays with disabled people like me. We're over-discriminated because of our disease or, by extension, by our face shape, our height or our race.

I found several clues in my family's history that led to think that we were actual cagots in the past. For example, both my parents names were names typically given to cagots.

Cagots have disappeared... theorically. But discrimination never stopped for people like me. Normies' soyciety still doesn't want people like me around.

Cagots were discriminated because they had leprosy. This disease has disappeared long ago from France, and the "cagot" social category has disappeared since the 60's.

However, it means that the cagots were discriminated because they had a difference, a disease normies and soyciety didn't want to see. It's exactly the same nowadays with disabled people like me. We're over-discriminated because of our disease or, by extension, by our face shape, our height or our race.

I found several clues in my family's history that led to think that we were actual cagots in the past. For example, both my parents names were names typically given to cagots.

Cagots have disappeared... theorically. But discrimination never stopped for people like me. Normies' soyciety still doesn't want people like me around.
Sounds brutal. The fact that your ancestors somehow reproduce between cagots clans without it being even mandatory is astonishing. This is consented hypergamy cast system at its finest.

Sounds brutal. The fact that your ancestors somehow reproduce between cagots clans without it being even mandatory is astonishing. This is consented hypergamy cast system at its finest.
Yes, it's an almost unknown aspect of rural France, but thanks to researchers, we had means to discover this cast system in Western Europe.

But this cast system has also reached the US with french migrants leaving Europe. Several towns in the US are called LaPlace, like in Louisiana. LaPlace means "The place" or "The location". This name was the one given to the cagots villages : it means their villages had no name. Cagots also didn't had family names. When some of them migrated to America, they told the US Immigration Officer that their family name was Laplace or Cagot.

The US had no knownledge about this, so this cast system didn't took place in the US. Also, the US only saw that the cagots were Whites christians, which was above other races, even if they were speaking english very poorly. However, the US had the habit of migrants speaking english very badly, so it wasn't exceptional either.

But, yeah, this his hypergamy and an extreme cast system, identical to the ones in India, maybe worse.

Even if it wasn't cagots people, very recently, we were astonished to discover that a similar cast with 3000 members was existing in the center of Paris. They call themselves "La Famille" which means "The Family", they live in a whole building block they bought little by littlte, and they live like this at least since 1892. They have no right to marry someone outside the Family. They never speak about the Family, like in the movie Fight Club. Due to them only marrying between their own small community, their consanguinity is astronomical. However, there can be zero Incel in such a "group", because every man is married. In fact, there are more females than males in The Family, leading to many females having no guy to marry with. As they can't marry outside, they stay single and are called "The Aunts".

Too bad the Wikipedia French page about them wasn't translated in english yet. I found this very fascinating. I've always been fascinated by secluded social groups.

Yes, it's an almost unknown aspect of rural France, but thanks to researchers, we had means to discover this cast system in Western Europe.

But this cast system has also reached the US with french migrants leaving Europe. Several towns in the US are called LaPlace, like in Louisiana. LaPlace means "The place" or "The location". This name was the one given to the cagots villages : it means their villages had no name. Cagots also didn't had family names. When some of them migrated to America, they told the US Immigration Officer that their family name was Laplace or Cagot.

The US had no knownledge about this, so this cast system didn't took place in the US. Also, the US only saw that the cagots were Whites christians, which was above other races, even if they were speaking english very poorly. However, the US had the habit of migrants speaking english very badly, so it wasn't exceptional either.

But, yeah, this his hypergamy and an extreme cast system, identical to the ones in India, maybe worse.

Even if it wasn't cagots people, very recently, we were astonished to discover that a similar cast with 3000 members was existing in the center of Paris. They call themselves "La Famille" which means "The Family", they live in a whole building block they bought little by littlte, and they live like this at least since 1892. They have no right to marry someone outside the Family. They never speak about the Family, like in the movie Fight Club. Due to them only marrying between their own small community, their consanguinity is astronomical. However, there can be zero Incel in such a "group", because every man is married. In fact, there are more females than males in The Family, leading to many females having no guy to marry with. As they can't marry outside, they stay single and are called "The Aunts".

Too bad the Wikipedia French page about them wasn't translated in english yet. I found this very fascinating. I've always been fascinated by secluded social groups.
That's crazy boyo. And the fact that most french ppl don't know about this, and even french ppl from southern France don't know about it, is just mindblowing.

That's crazy boyo. And the fact that most french ppl don't know about this, and even french ppl from southern France don't know about it, is just mindblowing.
Yep, it's like everybody tried to erase this. But clues are here and guys working in archeology have rebuilt this hidden history.

My signature is one of those clues they found.

But keep in mind that France nowadays is a mess. 'til the WWII, people stood in their region of origin. Nowadays, people move from one part of the country to another, all the time. In my area, which is 99% whites, 50% of those whites are born here. The other half went from other distant regions. I was importated myself from the other side of the country. But there were cagots everywhere, and cagots moved too.

We also had a ton of whites from neighbor countries. When I was young, my neighbor was a german. Many germans are installed in France since WWII because a lot of german Prisoners of War decided to marry french foids and stay here. Others come from the UK, there are a ton of english around here, because they're fucking rich, they buy any house in ruins in the middle of nowhere and renovate it brand new for a quarter million euros.

Dutch also come here but only in very large campers, and they visit this area like in a safari mode. They don't talk to us, they eat the food they have taken from the Netherlands, and if you approach them they flee away :feelshaha:

Spanish and Italians came here too in the 60's, fleeing away from the absolute misery their respective countries were. Now that their countries are well developped, they stay here because they have no roots in Spain or italy, and they speak french. Plus nobody cares about their italian or spanish names. I know the US are over-racists about spanish, but it's impossible to understand here, however spanish here don't create gangs or else.