Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Incels are sexist’. ‘Incels are misogynist‘.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Why don’t you go speak to those feminists who say ‘Men are trash’, ‘Kill all men‘ and ‘I hate men’, you know, the type of women that do nothing but blame men for everything?

Oh wait, I forgot, sexism is all good as long as it’s only done towards and against men but we aren’t allowed to say even a slight negative thing about women.

Last edited:
yes i am sexist and misogynist what are they going to do about it?:smonk:

All hail the supreme gentleman saint Elliott Rodger

See what i said, [UWSL]What is soyciety gonna do about me[/UWSL]:feelsLSD:

Normies are unironically more sexist, lol. It's the slayer types who treat women like objects, break their hearts and hold oldschool views on gender roles. Of course, chad hurts a foid, a foid blames an incel.

If a woman says 'kill all men' she's brave and powerful, but if a man says he's involuntarily celibate he's automatically a terrorist.

We are not the issue.

yes I am and proud

Reason number 561532468545225232634784513265 why I hate people and soyciety: hypocrisy.

Reason number 561532468545225232634784513265 why I hate people and soyciety: hypocrisy.
It’s genuinely insane how many double standards are just pushed and accepted by mainstream society. The favoritism towards women is obviously one of them, but this also applies to so many other things (e.g. on Reddit or Twitter for example there are “preferred” groups that cannot be criticized yet make the same exact statement targeting the groups they hate and it’s all good to them — when its pointed out that’s an obvious double standard they bump through mental loopdeloops to justify their retardation). So it goes.

Why don’t you go speak to those feminists who say ‘Men are trash’, ‘Kill all men‘ and ‘I hate men’, you know, the type of women that do nothing but blame men for everything?

Oh wait, I forgot, sexism is all good as long as it’s only done towards and against men but we aren’t allowed to say even a slight negative thing about women.
Good point, 110% this is a concrete double standard everywhere. Of course there are others. Hypocrisy is the worst.

It’s genuinely insane how many double standards are just pushed and accepted by mainstream society. The favoritism towards women is obviously one of them, but this also applies to so many other things (e.g. on Reddit or Twitter for example there are “preferred” groups that cannot be criticized yet make the same exact statement targeting the groups they hate and it’s all good to them — when its pointed out that’s an obvious double standard they bump through mental loopdeloops to justify their retardation). So it goes.

Smile happy

free footjobs for locally undesired males NOW !!!!

Not without good goddamn reason. Also, good to point out the bullshit hypocrisy and double standards.