Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Incels are spiritually superior

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
Throughout cultures celibacy has been the trait of saints and those spiritually enlightened

By the virtue of being incels, we are celibate for life, which makes us literal saints and spiritually superior to normalfags

this may be a cope but its true to an extent now i think about it

not having gf, friends, trying to please society

gives us a lot of time to come up with crazy theories that we have and become advanced in some ways

we've basically figured out human attraction which no one else really has

yes, bro, normies will go to hell for their promiscuity :feelshehe:

Cope. Saints were voluntary celibate. We are involuntary celibate. We are the scum of society that nobody wants but has to tolerate

The conventions of the Saint include self-denial and sacrifice, moral affections and ascetic practices, and desiring the extinction of suffering.

The conventions of the involuntary egoist (Max Stirner) involve an affinity towards salutary effects and decadent pleasures that are obtained through his inexorable participation in societal endeavors.

We are not Saints. We are Heretics.
I live the same lifestyle as many philosophers and saints , hw am I heretic?
I am vegan as well and don't harm animals

this may be a cope but its true to an extent now i think about it

not having gf, friends, trying to please society

gives us a lot of time to come up with crazy theories that we have and become advanced in some ways

we've basically figured out human attraction which no one else really has
I agree that semen retention can enhance creativity. But most incels here dont believe in such a thing in life force energy and holding on to your chi (ancient Chinese name for semen).

Most just fap and LDAR. So I have to call this one cope. However some have found parts about themselves that they never knew about and channeled their sexual energy into creative, spiritual, productive works during their times of loneliness.

So maybe some are spiritually advanced.
But spiritual people like monks, hippies etc are voluntarily celibate so it's different.

Maybe @Transcended Trucel is one of the very few here. Idk.

Bruh we are celibate hedonists

Cope. Saints were voluntary celibate. We are involuntary celibate. We are the scum of society that nobody wants but has to tolerate
I feel like there has been at least one saint who was ugly like us and no women wanted him, thus he became a saint.

Incels have a higher spirit

Maybe we should all meetup one day and create a new religion and become monks.

celibacy and forced celibacy arent the same

gigabased. Sadly though most won't harness this to do anything productive because the depression is too powerful.