Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are the only conscious beings in the universe

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Everything else was constructed to torture us. All the normies,chads,stacies are NPCs made to psychologically torture us. Every second of your life happened to inflict maximum suffering so 5D machine elves can feed off your loosh

we are all there is in this realm, a handful of imprisoned souls chained to physical bodies with our eyes pried open looking at other human forms apparently living in bliss and reproducing

This is what they came up with as the ultimate existential torture

If i dont kill myself i will hate myself for it every next second

bro got banned

why he got banned btw he sounded like a depressed yapper

OP gets it.
~100% accurate depiction of this Hell.

Cause we are trained and able to suppress our Raw animalistic cravings for sex. We know that a mans value should not be determined by the amount of partners he is able to attract. Theres more to life than Eating, sleeping, fucking and shitting.

This is why we need Marxism-Rodgerism, so that society can be guided by rational, conscious beings instead of foids

As a dedicated Marxist-Rodgerist, I believe that the inceltariat must take control of the means of fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back