Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels can have a wife and kids....apparently

Their stupidity and delusion in attempting to failingly "disprove" our theories and rhetoric outmatches their intelligence, by quite a bit; there is a simple explanation... :feelsthink:

Many of these "terrorists" aren't even incel, according to the proper definition, and are made up by those like IT who would obviously wish to defame or otherwise libel our communities and the blackpill itself; see below... :feelssus:

As they can only relate negative behaviour with their perception of an unattractive physical appearance, and not being able to ascend, showing their true view of subhumans like us; the shekel-funded media and those who consume it also have a hand on this, using the term "incel" as a catch-all for any man who might have beliefs that contrast with the usual bluepilled nonsense, or those who might commit the heinous crime of wrongthink against the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsUgh:

It's simply another technique to label us all as hateful inkwells, and generate some profit and ratings for news sites through fearmongering; they're unable to actually argue against the bitter truth that is the blackpill; cucks, foids, and the media. :society:

I have no idea why it bolded. :dafuckfeels:

I discredit anyone who uses the term “incel” to mean something else than involuntarily celibate.

I shit you not, there is this Tyronelite "incel" YouTuber who is now depressed because his fiancée found out that he was cheating on her and dumped him. Now imagine what "incels" in 2023 will be "Yeah, I have a Stacy wife and a Giga-Stacy girlfriend and we fuck every day in a threesome, but they won't let me kiss them after I go down on them so I'm totally an incel too you guys". :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Their stupidity and delusion in attempting to failingly "disprove" our theories and rhetoric outmatches their intelligence, by quite a bit; there is a simple explanation... :feelsthink:

It's simply another technique to label us all as hateful inkwells, and generate some profit and ratings for news sites through fearmongering; they're unable to actually argue against the bitter truth that is the blackpill; cucks, foids, and the media. :society:

I have no idea why it bolded. :dafuckfeels:

The Blackpill is science, Incelphobia is thoughtless emotion.

I discredit anyone who uses the term “incel” to mean something else than involuntarily celibate.
Yes. Normies misuse the term so much, even using it to refer to men with girlfriends. Just goes to show you how retarded they really are.

:soy::soy::soy: Of course it's a fucking kike. :feelsseriously:

I shit you not, there is this Tyronelite "incel" YouTuber who is now depressed because his fiancée found out that he was cheating on her and dumped him. Now imagine what "incels" in 2023 will be "Yeah, I have a Stacy wife and a Giga-Stacy girlfriend and we fuck every day in a threesome, but they won't let me kiss them after I go down on them so I'm totally an incel too you guys". :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Hahaha kek