Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.co has gone too far, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY INKWELLSSSSSSSSSS

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
I didn't mock because I like Animals

Dogs are a mans best friend

Why does IT even care what’s posted here. Doesn’t affect them on any way, shape or form

Notice how they value a dirty strays life more than ours lol

I work for the Mossad

somebody forward dis nibba to internet police

"Ohhhhhh nooooooo noooooottttt mmyyyyy puppeeerrriinnooooooooo!"
Welcome to the Internet and /b/-tier humour. Furthermore, how ridiculous it is to define that as a moral event horizon. There are sites that depict far worse things happening to humans/animals and nobody complains about them.
Furthermore, people complain only when bad stuff happens to cute animals, in the USA for example thousands of snakes are killed in festivals every year in the most brutal fashion and when one thing like this happens to a dog everyone loses his mind. Ridiculous.
When a guy feeds his dog with dog food noone bats an eye, but when a snake enthusiast feeds dead mice to his snake everyone threatens him although the act is literally the same (the only difference is that the animal in the feeding of the snake is still recognizable).
Their morals are a bad joke.
Itcels type like privileged middle class retards who haven't seen anything bad in their life.
no wonder they are so soy and sensitive.
This.
somebody forward dis nibba to internet police

I bet he saved that thread/vid only for research purposes :feelsEhh:

Why does IT even care what’s posted here. Doesn’t affect them on any way, shape or form
They are part of a decentralized, organic and semi-religious movement, sometimes called social justice, sometimes called progressive, that considers heretical thoughts, words and writing to be the gravest sins and extolls "calling out" these sins as a great virtue.

In short, we are evil for things we think, even if we are polite, caring to our loved ones and a net benefit to society (all of which apply to me) and they are good even if they are cruel to their family, rude and a drain on society.

Kek
t.

Dog life > incel life.

You know, if you don't like a thread, you could just ignore it. Just a thought.

has this person never been on a lightly moderated website before? Shit even when I used 4cucks I saw a good about of best gore/live leak shit get posted that was 10 times worse then what she is describing.

was this an actual thread or are they LARPing?

Human Life
0d5

Pupperino
3e3

"Note: As digusting as this is, I recorded the thread and the video, as Incel.Co must absolutely not be allowed to weasel out of this by deleting in attempt of a cover-up."

JFL :lul: cucktears are really gonna call the cops on an inkler thread commenting on a video.

Must be something in the soy :feelskek:

The armchair psychologists and criminologists again who are too retarded to consider the fact that this material was crossposted from another site and want to report it to the police because they fear an escalation of violence (they even make comparisons to the Magnotta case) - jfl, they never entered an image forum or a gore site where worse material is posted all the time.

Jfl, what were they doing during informatics class in school? I was a complete outsider, but still other kids showed me stuff like Rotten and Liveleak during classes in the computer room. As if anyone could go through school without encountering similiar sites nowadays.

Soys seething hard lmao :feelshaha:

Btw link to that thread?

Its only bad when ugly men who aren't cucked do it.
Jfl, imagine being an FBI agent who actually gets bothered by one of these self-proclaimed internet policemen.
How they think that the fucking FBI has nothing better to do than finding an ordinary edgeposter who is most likely not even from the US! Jfl, every comment on actual gore sites could be seen as worse/more threatening.
These delusions of grandeur and importance.

We need Operation Barbarossa but for redditors

Never saw it, so it's not my problem. Animal cruelty isn't cool, though.

:soy:: "Hello FBI"
:fbi: : "Yes?"
:soy: : "Some inklers were watching a gif of a dog getting beat up in some shithole in Brazil"
:fbi: : ":feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:"

>ITcel first watches shoveldog
Maybe they'll find this one a bit more palatable.

Attachments

• shovelnog.mp4
    2.2 MB
Gore always drives the libtards away

Exactly, Incels.co is'nt reddit, they have no jurisdiction over us.

I didn't mock because I like Animals

Dogs are a mans best friend
Yeah I tend to agree, animals are genuinely innocent, unlike humans that can lie and scheme against you..If I saw someone hurting an animal I'd fucking batter the cunt

Dog life > human life
Brutal dogpill.

Yeah
Welcome to the Internet and /b/-tier humour. Furthermore, how ridiculous it is to define that as a moral event horizon. There are sites that depict far worse things happening to humans/animals and nobody complains about them.
Furthermore, people complain only when bad stuff happens to cute animals, in the USA for example thousands of snakes are killed in festivals every year in the most brutal fashion and when one thing like this happens to a dog everyone loses his mind. Ridiculous.
When a guy feeds his dog with dog food noone bats an eye, but when a snake enthusiast feeds dead mice to his snake everyone threatens him although the act is literally the same (the only difference is that the animal in the feeding of the snake is still recognizable).

This.
Seriously this is the internet. Offensive jokes and references beyond the pale are going to occur. I've seen CuckTears complaining that what they screenshot is not "morally acceptable" or "unacceptable".
Bitch you are on the internet wtf do you expect?
DogPill never fails.
Seriously.
The surprising part is that they even value the dog's life as much as much as or even more than a woman's life.
r/IncelTear = r/DogTear
The cunt is more concerned with us showing the video than the dog beater in the video jfl :feelsclown:
Exactly.
Jfl, imagine being an FBI agent who actually gets bothered by one of these self-proclaimed internet policemen.
How they think that the fucking FBI has nothing better to do than finding an ordinary edgeposter who is most likely not even from the US! Jfl, every comment on actual gore sites could be seen as worse/more threatening.
These delusions of grandeur and importance.
Even if I believed in the things they do and as strongly I'd be afraid to make spurious reports like this because it's more likely you'll get arrested for wasting law enforcement's time by complaining about something offensive you read online.

There are many retards who rage when they see a stupid animal without self-awareness killed (on gore sites too) , but completely fine when it's a man being brutally killed

Meanwhile if that happened to an ugly guy they wouldn't bat an eye

*countless threads of racism and ugly men being mistreated* nothing
*one mutt gets what it deserves*
d6b.png
I'm highly empathic to dogs and probably won't agree he deserved it, but the fact that people rage more over dog deaths than male deaths is probably a sort of dog pill.

I guess they can rage over dog death more than foid death but what kind of comparison exists there?

On Incels.Co today, there has been a thread posted titled "Brutal Dog pill"
Lmao
As digusting as this is, I recorded the thread and the video, as Incel.Co must absolutely not be allowed to weasel out of this by deleting in attempt of a cover-up.
THOSE EVIL I.N.C.E.L OPERATIVES, THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

I actually agree with the ITcel on this one.

Dog beating is not good to share

JFL IT cucks you're so pathetic :feelskek: