Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incels.co online tabletop boardgaming via vassal and discord

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I tagged potentially interested people for playing boardgames over the internet with the free Vassal app (also available on linux).

You can see the list of officially available games here. There are more, but they are not linked on the wiki due to copyright. So If you know a different one, you'd like to play and ideally know, where to get the module, let me know

On the table for now are Heroquest, Citadels (for this we could use the very nice app), Catan, Carcassone, if someone can find the module Talisman.

If you have other suggestions or want to join post here.

I'd say somewhere around this or the next week-end?

@Incellectual @deeptroat @UltraFayJr. @Joelossus @ReallyRice @RemoveNormalfags @Einon @speedtypingincel @zangano1 @Speedloader @FlamingCel @Newbie17 @i_a_m_i @-EndlessVirginity- @builderseed @Saudade @manija2019 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @startcel @Dionysus @wereqryan @FinnCel @Vermilioncore @Admiral_Arkantos @carticel @pp183 @JohnDoe @Shin no Shi @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @NuclearCel @nausea @zangano1 @Mr Joyboy @Boatman @BummerDrummer @0x3nf4rt @hikicel @Treecel @StaroRavager @soymonkcel @FastBananaCEO @soymonkcel @HumanTrash @anon1822 @npcel @Snow Dushman @TheNEET @deathsh+rt @CopingJim @Jazavac

Last edited:
I tagged potentially interested people for playing boardgames over the internet with the free Vassal app (also available on linux).

You can see the list of officially available games here. There are more, but they are not linked on the wiki due to copyright. So If you know a different one, you'd like to play and ideally know, where to get the module, let me know

On the table for now are Heroquest, Citadels (for this we could use the very nice app), Catan, Carcassone, if someone can find the module Talisman.

If you have other suggestions or want to join post here.

I'd say somewhere around this or the next week-end?

@Incellectual @deeptroat @UltraFayJr. @Joelossus @ReallyRice @RemoveNormalfags @Einon @speedtypingincel @zangano1 @Speedloader @FlamingCel @Newbie17 @i_a_m_i @-EndlessVirginity- @builderseed @Saudade @manija2019 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @startcel @Dionysus @wereqryan @FinnCel @Vermilioncore @Admiral_Arkantos @carticel @pp183 @JohnDoe @Shin no Shi @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @NuclearCel @nausea @@deathsh+rt @copingman @zangano1 @Mr Joyboy @Boatman @BummerDrummer @0x3nf4rt @hikicel @Treecel @StaroRavager @soymonkcel @FastBananaCEO @soymonkcel @HumanTrash @anon1822

giga based

Why am I not mentioned here tbh. :feels::feels:

Still looks complicated. I'm low iq when it comes to websites

I dunno what to do once I've clicked on the link

Not on the list
Brutal

Never played any rpg boardgame tbh and wanna try it
I'd be also up to play some classic RTS, like age of empire

Vassal looks cool ngl.

reeks of fed.

do we still plan to do that this weekend?