Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels.co - The Musical

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
We should make a musical out of our struggles. It would be epic. We already have a few songs...

“Coping Till The End” by @Mainländer
A sad song about a guy who can’t get any girls and is thinking of roping but still tries to cope to carry on with his life.

“Knajjd’s Face”
A more upbeat song by @Mainländer about how he wishes he could possess Knajjd’s face.

“Lay Down And Rot”
A song by me welcome newcels to come join us and LDAR. I had it on YouTube but took it down because I plan on remaking it.

“Larpers and Chads”
The theme song of the Knajjd Fan Club. It’s dedicated to Knajjd and how he bans the larpers and Chads (among other people) who don’t belong here, but insist on polluting our site anyway.

“Determination”
Not yet written, but I have some words. A song encouraging fellow incels to stay determined because we can still cope and have fun with each other, even if we can’t have sex.

“Spooky Scary Celibates”
An idea by me, it’s about cucktears and how they’re so triggered by incels even though we’re just a bunch of oppressed virgins shitposting on the internet.

Any more ideas? We should make as many songs as possible.

I have already thought about making an incel music compilation, we have the songs from the "Incel Music" channel as well.

I have already thought about making an incel music compilation, we have the songs from the "Incel Music" channel as well.
Oh I forgot about that one, I love “Toasty Roasties” and “Darkwing Cuck”

Incels.co - The Musical will be a roller-coaster of emotion, a tear-jerker, you will laugh, you will cry,

"Fast Banana the musical is the most disgusting,racist and low-effort musical i've ever seen.0/10 will report to ADL"
-New York Times

someone needs to make its over for many men song (not the 50 cent one) can use other brettyboy quotes as well

I would watch it