Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels creep me out.

If this guy said the exact same thing about women in front of her, would she still be creeped out ?

Bitch should be scared we're getting stronger

these dumb bitches never look at the root of the problem. What made incels act like this? They don't want to confront the fact that a good amount of us got bullied and abused by our peers and never had anyone to look out for us. Maybe society is a shit hole and life isn't a Disney movie you suburban privileged dumb whore?

Looks like her personality detector is functioning. Let's see if it doesn't malfunction once a drug dealer Chad or tyrone with a history of domestic abuse shows interest in her

Just reading that makes me want to acid attack her (in a video game).

Boo, bitch. Fear the scary and violent incel.

What she pretends is happening :

1. A man is violent, hateful, mysoginistic
2. Because of that, he's incel and creeps her out

What actually happens :

1. The very definition of "incel" makes her think of an ugly, frustrated man
2. Because of that she hates him and rationalises it "he says this, he does that"

Women don't hate men because they're incels, men become incels because women hate them.

Also, how many times did you hear a woman say that this guy, which minds his own business but is short and ugly, is " a creep " , " a weirdo " ?

ask my girlfriends im not misogynist man, u gotta work on ur personality

UNTOLD: The Secret World of Incels

F-rO8qxX0AAbs1b

They had a nice time sitting on a Bench browsing this very Forum :feelshaha:

her looksmatch is rotting as we speak but she will probably fuck some normie and condemn another incel to lifelong torture with her disgusting genes :feelshaha:
image.png

Her looksmatch roped 5 years ago

these dumb bitches never look at the root of the problem. What made incels act like this? They don't want to confront the fact that a good amount of us got bullied and abused by our peers and never had anyone to look out for us. Maybe society is a shit hole and life isn't a Disney movie you suburban privileged dumb whore?

it’s obviously a dumb kid who wrote that

This

I am a girl and i have never seen a nice Incel yet. They usually say they hate girls and some incels want girls to suffer or die just because they never got slept with.
I can guarantee that she has met nice and polite incels. Most incels are quiet and meek when going about their daily lives. She just didn't notice them because they are not attractive.

Last edited:
Foids and normies creep me out. What should i do if i really want to kill them(in the Heart of Iron IV)?

yeah totally true story
ofc incels go outside and boast about how much they hate women, very real indeed