Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels forums/sites pray on young, vulnerable men"

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
As much normies like to say manipulate crap like this when condemning inceldom or incels as a whole, they still don't offer no hope or solutions to the problems that we face.

At the end of the day, we will still be ugly and undesirable in their eyes which makes me question their purpose of saying stuff like this.

The harsh reality for 99.99% of us is way before we became engage in sites such as this, we were still view by society as undesirables and ugly freaks who don't deserve love.

There's really nothing that we could've done differently.

Last edited:
Our only Hope is that darth aurelius Is not Larp and Starts a military

Normies speak faggot language

Society, nature and the human race is praying on all of us. This forums give us a good community.

No you can't be indoctrinated by the blackpill and incels. You HAVE to be indoctrinated by the Jews :soy::feels:

Not talking about her, Im talking about JTAC, Spec ops, Seal team 6, US Rappeling from helicopter swatting his house, Ghost team, Teams that are still untouched by the troonism.

Do you know how many men the US gov can have stationed outside his house in less than 10 min? More than 40 they can block a whole road too!

Not talking about her, Im talking about JTAC, Spec ops, Seal team 6, US Rappeling from helicopter swatting his house, Ghost team, Teams that are still untouched by the troonism.

Do you know how many men the US gov can have stationed outside his house in less than 10 min? More than 40 they can block a whole road too!
Only Could I imagine a Trucel V government shootout

I mean... when I see teenage 6ft+ NT gen Z white guys who are 3/10 or better facially on this site I do kinda get the sentiment expressed in the title. It's easy to doom and gloom rather than working on yourself if you got the bones.

As much normies like to say manipulate crap like this when condemning inceldom or incels as a whole, they still don't offer no hope or solutions to the problems that we face.

At the end of the day, we will still be ugly and undesirable in their eyes which makes me question their purpose of saying stuff like this.

The harsh reality for 99.99% of us is way before we became engage in sites such as this, we were still view by society as undesirables and ugly freaks who don't deserve love.

There's really nothing that we could've done differently.
Yeah people on the site actually want young normies who have a chance to leave, and I wish every incel could get a gf

their purpose of saying stuff like this.
Bold to suggest that there's even a purpose. I thought it was hot-air from an empty-head.

Do you think this strong empowered woman would believe this quote from Einstein was sexist, despite when Einstein first said it, there was virtually no female presence in any army. Imagine Einstein considering you worthy of contempt.

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.