Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels in public transport

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
1. Foids rather sit next to an gross obese boomer chewing on gum than you

2. Foids stop sitting next to you as soon as another spot becomes available

3. Foids move their body away from you. You only see the back of her head

4. Legs crossed. She takes a sitting position as if shes in a nuclear shelter while air sirenes ringing

5. She places her bag as barrier between you

6. Noticably uncomfortable and stressed sitting next to you. You can feel their knot in stomach and neausea.

7. She rather stands for a 2 hour trip than sit next to you.

Last edited:
1. This is why I tend to not try to sit next to them.

2. I've had worse. I would sit next to one before and 1 or 2 stops after they would get off. Every time. What's the coincidence that every girl I would sit next to always get off the next stop or the one right after?

3. I don't know about this one because I try to not look at them as I know it might seen as sexual assault.

4. As I said in the other link, I never paid attention to that part. I will the next time I'm close to one on a bus or a train.

5. Opposite. They pull the bag to their other side like they think I might grab and steal it or something. Or they put it right to their stomach and cling onto it like they're using it as a shield or once again trying to protect it like I would grab and steal it or something.

6. This one is why I try not to sit next to them anymore.

7. Never tried looking at that one in all honesty so I don't know if this happens. It's usually either full or near to half empty. Which in those cases they can't get away from me if I'm standing next to them and if there's room, they will look for a spot that's isolated. Which I'm not going to lie, I tend to do the same on the bus and train. I look for a spot where I can't be bothered. Better to be safe than sorry.

its even better when you have to stand. they move away from you in fear that you could bump into them if the bus takes a sharp break

Yikes, maybe stop being such a creep on public transport :soy:

4. Legs crossed. She takes a sitting position as if shes in a nuclear shelter while air sirenes ringing

6. Noticably uncomfortable and stressed sitting next to you. You can feel their knot in stomach and neausea.

1. Yep. ALWAYS happenned to me. Weirdly, they would rather pick other truecels over me that I would consider more ugly than myself, litteral full of acne fat trolls. I never smelled bad or anything. They never wanted to sit next to me.

2. Never hapenned to me.

3. YEEEEEEES. When there were cases of train full to the edges, any foid in my close proximity would turn away from me and rather stand face to a fat old boomer that looked like he didn't shower for 3 weeks.

4. Never noticed.

5. Didn't have this happen to be with bags but surely with a jacket and other clothing items.

6. I would add to that: Looked like they were about to flee in a second.

7. Obviously.

I remember train transport being massive blackpill for me. This shit was killing me.

nAmXY1c.jpeg

that-feel-when-a-woman-sits-next-to-a-greasy-53742106.png

5199acb863b2f.jpeg

Last edited:

This. Also got harassed by migrants on the bus, never going to ride a bus again. Also the bus drivers let people stand there although they would have only needed few seconds to stop (for a sick power trip). And these incompetent swines also go on strikes too often and never arrive on time.
its even better when you have to stand. they move away from you in fear that you could bump into them if the bus takes a sharp break
This.

I prefer to sit alone on buses and trains though.

1. Yep. ALWAYS happenned to me. Weirdly, they would rather pick other truecels over me that I would consider more ugly than myself, litteral full of acne fat trolls. I never smelled bad or anything. They never wanted to sit next to me.

2. Never hapenned to me.

3. YEEEEEEES. When there were cases of train full to the edges, any foid in my close proximity would turn away from me and rather stand face to a fat old boomer that looked like he didn't shower for 3 weeks.

4. Never noticed.

5. Didn't have this happen to be with bags but surely with a jacket and other clothing items.

6. I would add to that: Looked like they were about to flee in a second.

7. Obviously.

I remember train transport being massive blackpill for me. This shit was killing me.

nAmXY1c.jpeg

that-feel-when-a-woman-sits-next-to-a-greasy-53742106.png

5199acb863b2f.jpeg