Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels.is Fap tournament: WINNER REVEAL!!

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I started tournament: which anime girl win, I will masturbate to her in TODAY

First round matchup 1 won was Darkness from Konosuba vs Hestia from Danmachi and Darkness won
First round matchup 2 was Vermeil from Vermeil in Gold vs Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Vermeil won
First round matchup 3 was Marin Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru vs Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD and Marin won
First round matchuo 4 was Amelia Watson, VTuber from Hololive vs Uzaki Hana from Uzaki-chan wa asobitai! and Amelia won

Second round matchup 1 was Darkness from Konosuba vs Vermeil from Vermeil in Gold and Darkness won
Second round matchuo 2 was Marin Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru vs Amelia Watson, VTuber from Hololive and Marin won

FINAL ROUND was Darkness from Konosuba vs Marin Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru

AND THE WINNER IS

@wereq @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @Piratecel @NeverEvenBegan @Therapywasaaste @WorthlessSlavicShit @foidrapist69 @KillNiggers @Lonelyus @FrothySolutions

So much effort just for busting a nut. :feelskek:

Damn, legit kinda hoped for a surprise upset, though the odds were stacked hard in Marin's favor. Enjoy your who-even-knows-the-number-th fap to her then, brocel:feelzez::hax::feelsYall:.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

MARIN DESERVES TO GET ASAKURAHAO CUM
MARIN DESERVES TO GET ASAKURAHAO CUM

Lifefuel for coomercels
Lifefuel for masturbatecels
Lifefuek for jerkoffcels
I coomed 5 times today. Feeling proud. Valentine's day was spent very productively.

Are you a tits or ass guy?

Damn, legit kinda hoped for a surprise upset, though the odds were stacked hard in Marin's favor. Enjoy your who-even-knows-the-number-th fap to her then, brocel:feelzez::hax::feelsYall:.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max
Was also hoping for this.

Enjoy the fap.

First round matchup 1 won was Darkness from Konosuba vs Hestia from Danmachi and Darkness won
First round matchup 2 was Vermeil from Vermeil in Gold vs Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Vermeil won
First round matchup 3 was Marin Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru vs Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD and Marin won
First round matchuo 4 was Amelia Watson, VTuber from Hololive vs Uzaki Hana from Uzaki-chan wa asobitai! and Amelia won

Second round matchup 1 was Darkness from Konosuba vs Vermeil from Vermeil in Gold and Darkness won
Second round matchuo 2 was Marin Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru vs Amelia Watson, VTuber from Hololive and Marin won

FINAL ROUND was Darkness from Konosuba vs Marin Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru

AND THE WINNER IS

@wereq @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @Piratecel @NeverEvenBegan @Therapywasaaste @WorthlessSlavicShit @foidrapist69 @KillNiggers @Lonelyus @FrothySolutions
who the fuck is that JFL

who the fuck is that JFL

Have you seen The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You?

shes cute

reminds me of a prostitute I posted earlier

I really need to stop thinking about that hoe, such a retarded thing to do. I need to go back to watching hentai.

Ticket to Litzmannstadt awaits

Marin has more personality than the generic Darkness.

That fucking video again
laughs cage GIF

AND THE WINNER IS

uh oh bros

I love how you used democratic votes just for a wank, the effort is appreciated