Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels.is is a psychological self-healing community

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
★★
Every user goes about their daily lives here.
Work, school or unemployed, of course everyone does something different and everyone tries somehow to get along with their shitty life here.
We should see incels.is as a large psychological group.
Here men open up and tell stories from their lives that they wouldn't tell a psychologist. Thats alone is crazy.
incels.is manages to tell failed men about their lives and other users try to encourage them and somehow help make life more bearable.
This should be the task of our community: to make the lives of failed men bearable.
We meet here every evening to exchange ideas and express our thoughts.
In a way it's a beautiful thing.
What I find very ugly is that some people use this forum to wage their power struggle.
We must eliminate any power struggle on this side.
This forum reflects the thinking of many young men.
Not even top psychologists manage to get a glimpse into the souls of these young men.
but this forum did it.
I look forward to meeting with you here for many years and exchanging ideas.
peace be with you!

Like a therapy group. Im glad it helps you.

That is the purpose of this page, otherwise it serves no purpose.
The path of this site and at the same time our path is to give ourselves a better life.

Yeah if anything all of this has made me less depressed and suicidal than before I got blackpilled.
Just wanted to make this post saying how much I appreciate all of you. The laughs we shared, the postmaxxing we posted, the normies we insulted, it's all been a huge part of my life and I'll never forget any of it.
This is one the best places to turn when I’m feeling worthless, met some supportive people.
The forum is the best threapy and cope i can ever get
Fuck therapy, this forum is the best place to vent as an incel

We still don't meet, can I go to clubs etc., for example, just spend time together.
A list of commandments should be drawn up, such as a ban on any dominance or competition, otherwise there is a risk of exclusion from the group.
I would like to meet other incels, have a barbecue, eat something good and enjoy our lives.
Instead, society forces us to rot in our rooms.
We must free ourselves from the norms of the old world.
we deserve exactly the same rights!

We still don't meet, can I go to clubs etc., for example, just spend time together.
A list of commandments should be drawn up, such as a ban on any dominance or competition, otherwise there is a risk of exclusion from the group.
I would like to meet other incels, have a barbecue, eat something good and enjoy our lives.
Instead, society forces us to rot in our rooms.
We must free ourselves from the norms of the old world.
we deserve exactly the same rights!
I dont know how it would translate to real world since all of us here are very different and bad at social things. Anonymity gives freedom and makes it easier to communicate. PPECel met with other users from same culture, on dinner and they seemed to have good time. He is rich and decently NT so socializing its not hard for him.

This is always bound to happen. Here if the user has older join date + high postcount, everyone including me, has higher respect for them.

This is always bound to happen. Here if the user has older join date + high postcount, everyone including me, has higher respect for them.
even we aren't immune to this

normies love that social hierarchy concept, the higher up you are on that scale, the easier life will be, the more you will be liked,respected, and so on.

We might need to change our ways

Yup, it's the whole ass rankism. Like we don't have enough of it in our lives...
And the newcomers get fucking grey color name, like we don't have souls. Not green, not even just White.

And so i must type 500 post to be promoted. Useless competition- and bullying-inducing suifuel

That is the purpose of this page, otherwise it serves no purpose.
The path of this site and at the same time our path is to give ourselves a better life.
@Whitefeminineboy
I get you. Posting on forum absolutely is not the same as meeting up irl, or even conversing via webcams.

It'd be cool if we organized some kinds if meet ups. Or maybe a video chat. But idk if mods will allow that to happen

even we aren't immune to this

normies love that social hierarchy concept, the higher up you are on that scale, the easier life will be, the more you will be liked,respected, and so on.

We might need to change our ways
It has its positive sides. Like it gives some fake sense of achievement seeing the numbers on the screen. Before it measured online time also, when they turned off that function i felt like losing progress in game :feelskek:
Yup, it's the whole ass rankism. Like we don't have enough of it in our lives...
And the newcomers get fucking grey color name, like we don't have souls. Not green, not even just White.

And so i must type 500 post to be promoted. Useless competition- and bullying-inducing suifuel
Yeah its annoying, many people come here to troll and leave after 2 days, that gave greycels bad reputation and others are distrustful toward them.

Wise words Bruder!

:feelsYall:

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

many people come here to troll and leave
Must be soyish redditors. I guess almost all normies don't know about this place
I personally just read the threads for several month before making an account

@Whitefeminineboy
I get you. Posting on forum absolutely is not the same as meeting up irl, or even conversing via webcams.

It'd be cool if we organized some kinds if meet ups. Or maybe a video chat. But idk if mods will allow that to happen
I give nothing on any rankism. It's just important to know how long someone has been there and takes the matter seriously.
It would be cool to have something like clubs where we could do something together.

I give nothing on any rankism. It's just important to know how long someone has been there and takes the matter seriously.
It would be cool to have something like clubs where we could do something together.
The most realistic thing is Discord server or something in Snapchat, for me personally just typing sucks.
We're spread too thin in the world by now to gather any meet ups

It's step 1 of self-healing. Step 2 requires leaving it because it drags you down. Is a nice place to vent though, you don't get this freedom anywhere else on the internet.