Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me Anime Movie Nights Thread

LOL at that excuse to orbit. none of them can understand shit about the blackpill. shame on you if you're actually desperate (pathetic may be a more fitting word) enough to let them in.

in fact, the thread should be unstickied or even deleted outright in that case. something that has the incels.is name on it allowing females inside is a disgrace.
Honestly @NEETAndTidy was the last person I expected to spew such bullshit. It is over.

in fact, the thread should be unstickied or even deleted outright in that case. something that has the incels.is name on it allowing females inside is a disgrace.
I'd happily talk to a food if Shes open to the blackpill
Honestly @NEETAndTidy was the last person I expected to spew such bullshit. It is over.
so, are females allowed in?

Wait a second. The original intention of movie nights was that it was supposed to be for incels.is posters only, which would exclude females obviously. I'm not sure what NEET's thinking but I don't approve of letting females in.

Wait a second. The original intention of movie nights was that it was supposed to be for incels.is posters only, which would exclude females obviously. I'm not sure what NEET's thinking but I don't approve of letting females in.
i know, i'm just asking whether neet allows them in. are there females inside?
This is the first time I've seen him say they might be. I haven't really joined any of NEET's streams though

Last edited:
i know, i'm just asking whether neet allows them in. are there females inside?

No - not allowed. We uncovered her during the stream so NEET was just asking her some questions and then kicked her out.

No - not allowed. We uncovered her during the stream so NEET was just asking her some questions and then kicked her out.

What happened exactly? How'd you guys find out?

What happened exactly? How'd you guys find out?

She came on voice chat and pretended to be a guy. But it was so obvious she was a foid. Then she admitted it on voice chat. That's about it lol

She came on voice chat and pretended to be a guy. But it was so obvious she was a foid. Then she admitted it on voice chat. That's about it lol
:lul::lul::lul: non-existent IQ

What the fuck did I miss out now lmao?

i am happy to hear that it was a misunderstanding. it certainly would not have spoken well of the OP to keep females around so that the entire room can lavish them with attention. sorry if i came across too strongly, OP, i did not mean to offend if you were.

also, thank you people for reporting the guy's forum account.

i am happy to hear that it was a misunderstanding. it certainly would not have spoken well of the OP to keep females around so that the entire room can lavish them with attention.

also, thank you, people, for reporting the guy's forum account.

lol we definitely weren't lavishing her with attention. More like calling her out for female privilege. Then Neet got her photo and called her a 3/10, maybe 4/10, then kicked her :feelskek:

Yeah basically I interrogated her, spewed the blackpill then booted her after seeing her pic
@knajjd
It was pretty funny imo

Lets revive this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back