Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels must be militant about Age of Consent laws: It should be legal for an adult man to have sex with 14 year old femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
An adult man breaking the hyman of a 14 year old female is far more natural than the homosexuality and globohomo continually shoved down our faces by the (((anglo-Jew alliance))).

Where's the lie? I certainly can't find it.

Based and lolipilled.

why not lower than 14? foids hit puberty way earlier than 14

(inb4 "muh glownigger". why is talking about age 14 okay but now lower?)

I see you guys always say this shit but you must be forgetting the blackpill and reality of the world.
Those lolis and teens would be chad only and prettyboy only.
You would only be creating even more suicidefuel for yourselves in the future if you tried to pass those laws.
We would still be incel :blackpill:

Age of consent is 14 in some eurofag countries but why would you want them?
They are just as retarded as other foids.

I see you guys always say this shit but you must be forgetting the blackpill and reality of the world.
You would only be creating even more suicidefuel for yourselves in the future if you tried to pass those laws.
They are too retarded to understand this simple fact

Age of consent is 14 in some eurofag countries but why would you want them?
They are just as retarded as other foids.

1. Europeans are often more mature about sexual matters than anglos.

2. A failure to acquire/meet a biological need to get a certain "good" fuel this forum's members. This "good" is most possessed by young teen femoids. That is all I mean to say.

In Bangladesh the Unrestricted AOC of a women is 14 :ahegao:
13 in Sudan :ahegao: (but she has to be married because Islam)
14 in Madagascar (if you like Blasian JB's)
15 in the Seychelles
Clearly these places get it right.
Obviously some Normie Lurker will see this and Reeeeee :feelsaww:

Stay Mad Fuckers :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

That's great and all but I think we should work towards taking away hole's rights (or everyone's rights tbh) before that because
this will happen if you don't

1. why only go as low as 14?
2. if you want JBF you might as well go lower than 14

We should have arranged marriage and enforced monogamy all over again, where females even younger than 14 will be matched to the supreme gentlemen that this forum is populated with.

But intercourse is best reserved for females once they have finished developing.

That's great and all but I think we should work towards taking away hole's rights (or everyone's rights tbh) before that because

this will happen if you don't

True, it honestly goes without saying.

The inflated AoC is tied to feminism. If ever the AoC were to be lowered, the assumption is that feminism is diminishing or collapsing anyway.

We should have arranged marriage and enforced monogamy all over again, where females even younger than 14 will be matched to the supreme gentlemen that this forum is populated with.

But intercourse is best reserved for females once they have finished developing.

"But you are a mistreating the negroes" -- Soviet Union response to U.S criticism of Communism. One hopes that America's enemies -- whenever she criticizes This or That injustice elsewhere -- respond with something like "but you are creating incels." Communist jibes at the mistreatment of "negroes" might have led to minority civil rights. Inshallah Russia/Iran/Leftist Latin America/Muslim World etc etc will start insulting the anglo world publicly for the Inceldom among their men, thereby leading to a new Civil Rights allowing, among other things, male sexual access to 14 year old lolis.

they dont finish developing until 16

no reason foids who are pubescent cant have sex.

Honestly I'd go 16 just cause I think thats when people become more mature. But I really don't care what age cause it won't stop hypergamy

they dont finish developing until 16

no reason foids who are pubescent cant have sex.

Hmm so it's either wait until they stop puberty, or wait until they start.

I suppose a case can be made, for as long as they aren't pre-pubescent.

Honestly I'd go 16 just cause I think thats when people become more mature. But I really don't care what age cause it won't stop hypergamy

JFL at femoids being "mature."

They reach peak maturity in their mid teens and that's it. Actually they only get worse and arguably less mature from then on, once they've been reamed by Chads.

What if you cant afford the bidding offers :feelswhat:

you gotta push the overton window like leftoids doso they compromise and say “ok ok dam nigga AOC of 5 is too low, how about 12”
first they laugh at u
then they fite u
then u fuk their kids

OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED OLD ENOUGH TO BREED

Oh, and I know you will find this post IT, so I have some words to shout to you all! SCREW YOU AGECUCKS!!

Also, I think we should peacefully protest AoC instead of being militant about it.

An adult man breaking the hyman of a 14 year old female is far more natural than the homosexuality and globohomo continually shoved down our faces by the (((anglo-Jew alliance))).
I agree with this 100%

That's awesome about Colombia, age of consent is 14, and i can't even get that.

so make age of consent to be preteen?

You know, we could just forget using a number. Make it legal if she has had at least her first period prior to the time of sexual activity.

Just as retarded as the people who believe young foids are pure. If anything higher tier men will go for them and leave you with roasties who, let’s get real here still wouldn’t want you

It's already 14 in a bunch of countries (even in euro).

why not lower than 14? foids hit puberty way earlier than 14

(inb4 "muh glownigger". why is talking about age 14 okay but now lower?)
Yeah it is already 2 year rotten by then. Current system don't want you to get fresh pussy. It is only for the corrupt elite.

I think you mistyped a 1 there boyo

:panties:

bro they are chad-only :feelsseriously:

You know, we could just forget using a number. Make it legal if she has had at least her first period prior to the time of sexual activity.
impossible. how would you enforce such a system?

It's already 14 in a bunch of countries (even in euro).

some European nations retain their heritage and stand proudly against Anglo-American AOC radicalism. It's 15 even in Sweden.

It's not about pragmatism, it's about principles. There's absolutely nothing wrong in a man of however age wanting to pursue a relationship with a single post-pubescent young woman.

But even if we only consider the practical aspects, are you ok with cucked feminist laws that give any woman, particularly if she's young, the power of ruining your life for good with a false accusation, for instance? I'm not.

14 is kinda high ngl

ive seen 11 year old cumskin foids who kinda age mogged me when i was in college. imagine that.....

if she was my gf and we walk in public nobody would think we're age mismatched :bigbrain:

and she was kinda cute :feelsdevil:
My 11 year old female cousin looks older than 22 year old me

Age of consent should be 10 at most

Sex should only be for married couples, otherwise illegal. That said marrying like a 16 year old should be legal.

Why are you idiots obsessed with this shit? Lowering the AoC won't magically make foidlets want to ride your subhuman dick, you dumb fucking niggers.

These pedo bait threads are getting out of control.

I don't know what people here care about AoC laws when foids of all ages would still reject the average trucel, most foidlets already develop "personality" detectors on the first day they bleed. We need to abolish rape laws first, then focus on AoC laws :society:

If you say so

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back