Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Incels need to start producing copes for themselves

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I share the sentiment that almost all entertainment (books, movies, songs) is produced by normie psychopaths and for normie psychopaths. You can reduce that effect by going back in time, opting for children's or religious material (usually at least limits or removes themes such as pointless violence and sex) or maybe opting for very sophisticated stuff that's not accessible to your average normie. It's still sad that options for incel-friendly entertainment are so limited.

I think we should utilize our autism for the good of us all. Animation or making movies may be impossible on your own, but writing or singing is completely plausible. I think visual novels and fanfics have above-average incel representation. I think it's a noble way of spending your neeting time: producing copes for other incels. We need to go full incels.art tbh tbh.

If you know any incel fiction writers, song writers (@Mainländer) etc. , post them here. :feelsautistic: We need to have an alternative to normie mind control.

@FinnCel is also a creativecel
there is other composercels but i forgot their @s

Im pretty good at graphic design, if anyone needs something just write me

I wrote a movie concept once. Can I share ITT?

I produce music and have sold beats but dont know any incel rappers.

In Search of Self
My film is intended for the pure of heart but oppressed by his own thoughts. The film is both to assist this viewer in breaking his or her chains of mankind, concepts and himself, as, for value entertainment.

The film will be a dilogy

First film
Capacity For Depravity

In this film the right viewer realizes he opresses himself by internalizing other peoples opinions and he realizes he oppresses himself because he is a coward. After having seen this Film the right viewer will break his imaginary chains and no longer cares about how society views him or how God views him.

Viewer is first provoked into realizing his free will due to realized arousal of dark side. Viewer will end up wishing to experiment with the dark and explore ones capacity for depravity. By that he will realize his free agency and shed the chains of morality and judgement of both the conventional idea of God and the opinions other people. Terry A Davis's 'Life is about entertaining God'

There are no protagonist or main characters. The most important roles is Terry A Davis. He is a real person who I cannot in a few sentences describe. The videos listed below should be watched in chronological order to get a feeling of this Great Prophet of our lifetime.

The main setting of the film is Mexico. It is a story of the Mexican Drug War. The history with attention to details of powerplay, games, rising and falling, politics, organizational structures and military strategies and tactics deployed by all parties. The viewer is captivated, enchanted and mesmirized by the strong emotional involvement in the subtilty of how the film is directed and filmed. A lot happens yet it feels as if the pace is slow. Much like Breaking Bad. At some, point, after the preceding historical chronology, focus slowly begins to shift to the story of Los Zetas ( info sources below ), the most brutal and most feared criminal organization in Mexico and therefore the world. At the beginning of the transition, when the Zetas only get a few minutes at most of screentime; fear, disgust, horror, anger is provoked in the viewer. And at the same time a feeling of mystery. The viewer is secretely curious about the inner workings of this pure form of evil and the psychology of her perpetrators. The viewer should feel shame for this curiousity, this almost sexual arousal, and tries to repress this feeling. Slowly but surely as the transition continues and the focus of the film starts being more and more centered on the Zetas, the viewer secretely starts rooting for them. Later in the film the viewer is very directly confronted with his change in mind and heart and is given the choice to live as a boring sheep, a puppet of social norms, standards and morality, an obeyer of both God and fellow Man due to pathetic cowardice. The viewer should feel deeply ashamed of the pathetic weakling he is. Always following Man's code of conduct and cowering for Gods unseen eye. Or the option of being a free agent. Of doing whatever the fuck you want not bowing for Man and not bowing for God. No longer the grey office mouse with a wife that always "has a headache, not today hunny Im tired and Im not a sexual person anyways" and pleasures herself after seeing true crime documentaries about retard Charles Manson or on the guy that started hitting on her in the street and humiliated her husband when he tried to say something against that. No. No longer. Fuck being a cuck and fuck the eyes in the sky.

The viewers that make that decision after watching this film are the only viewers Im interested in. I dont need mass appeal they can go watch Game of Thrones.

Background information

Terry A Davis (watch in chronological order from top to bottom)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3-p_bDmVle8

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Raej8C2yIEc&list=PL0XUyZ6a2mvITgxymEUKSn4j1wgfPBHGg&index=21&t=0s

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXn4njGgfkE&list=PL0XUyZ6a2mvITgxymEUKSn4j1wgfPBHGg&index=20

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hVci3jS2iD0&list=PL0XUyZ6a2mvITgxymEUKSn4j1wgfPBHGg&index=19&t=0s

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SJKJnZ9cg&list=PL0XUyZ6a2mvITgxymEUKSn4j1wgfPBHGg&index=18&t=0s

Los Zetas

View: https://youtu.be/4UkEEfwDQws

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdniKaP6TWE

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UkEEfwDQws

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcY-7IsmKpg

Los Zetas main characters for the film

The Squid

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnIYzwZyvao

La Peque

Z40

Second film
The Games we Play
In this film Plato's Form is eludicated. The viewer is viscerally guided thru Platos theory of Form and the Allegory of the Cave. At the height of the viewers induced existential crisis; Plato's instruction on how to break thru the facade of the universe is given. This advice being transcending above body, mind and all conceptualizations and directly making contact with the realm of Essence. Before you read the script read the links below. It is necessary to understand to script

Viewer will be introduced to the concept of humans, the environment and thoughts being merely two dimensional. Human, group or philosophy all lack the desired depth; contact with theirselves will not bring wholeness. Viewer is made aware of all his seeking in any human, natural phenomena, knowledge or philosophy has never quelched the emptiness. The black hole is still there, and nearly every thought and action is motivated by avoiding collision. However great your mood may be, the uncanny feeling of it 'being quite not right' always pops up. Im talking about the black hole you constantly try to distract from. You keep running and running but it like a shadow you cant run away forever.

All the variation in phenomena we experience in the universe are shadows of the realm of Form. We clinge onto some of these impermanent phenomena as they slip like virtual water thru our hands. We violently ressist aversive phenomena. We kick them in hope they wont bring us out of balance. But as we kick we lose our balance. Whatever we do the demons in our mind laugh and humiliate us. Even if we try to not play their games they tricked us into playing the game of 'to play or not to play', a game which will be present in our mind until we cant ressist any longer our urge to pay it attention; being tricked into slipping out of balance again and again.

As for the rebirth of our atonomy after having seen the first film.. Thinking we no longer play the game of others.. we end up still playing the game of not playing by their rules. They are still internalized as demons taunting us by poking doubts at the idea of our own autonomy. Their mere internalized presence in our minds is enough to determine that we lost.

Even when we decide we henceforth shall only follow our own will. Isnt that a prison in itself? As in lacking the freedom to not follow our own will?

The viewer comes to the conclusion that the true freedom is the freedom not to have to pick from a variety of options, it is the freedom to not have to choose.

Material

Copyright IslaVista2014

Loce the thread idea btw. We need a special subforum for creative output. Our own eclectic genre of the incel collective. It would seriously add a lot of value and purpose to .co

I like to draw, I want to perfect my art to make a good doujin. :feelshmm::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Im pretty good at graphic design, if anyone needs something just write me
It's free?

Last edited:
Back in beginning era of wizardchan we had threads with a link to a mspaint like canvas where everybody could draw and make something together. It was never ending as the canvas was continuously alteres. I cried in front of my computer after a sad pepe was drawn. I was in my heavily neglected house with mlld everywhere and I slept on the fatboy next to my computer cause walking to bed was too much effort. The day we wer e drawing together after the irc went offline were the only time I felt like I 'belonged' and was together. Love to the israeli wizard who after feud becams friends.

Loce the thread idea btw. We need a special subforum for creative output. Our own eclectic genre of the incel collective. It would seriously add a lot of value and purpose to .co
a good idea tbh

Back in beginning era of wizardchan we had threads with a link to a mspaint like canvas where everybody could draw and make something together. It was never ending as the canvas was continuously altered, solice and brotherhood in impermanence. I cried in front of my computer after a sad pepe was drawn. I was in my heavily neglected house with mlld everywhere and I slept on the fatboy next to my computer cause walking to bed was too much effort. The day we wer e drawing together after the irc went offline were the only time I felt like I 'belonged' and was together. Love to the israeli wizard who after feud becams friends.

Joy thru shared hellish fire of suffering. Joy thru shitposting and laughingly taking a piss on our dismal existence.

Such threads on the subforum ia just one organic example of the potential

Last edited:
I agree, after all liberals did the same thing by largely corrupting academia, which as given them the power to indoctrinate millions of soon-to-be filmmakers, tv personalities, newscasters etc. over the years. And hence the dominant culture now is aligned with their worldview.

In our case we can at least expand incel culture through our own works. Hell just our shitposting lingo has spread incel culture far and wide. So yeah let's encourage the production our own copes to both combat normie brainwashing and entertain each other

Which reminds me, I got a lifefuel comment on "Coping Till the End" just now:

Lifefuel

This is why I lift play.

I share the sentiment that almost all entertainment (books, movies, songs) is produced by normie psychopaths and for normie psychopaths. You can reduce that effect by going back in time, opting for children's or religious material (usually at least limits or removes themes such as pointless violence and sex) or maybe opting for very sophisticated stuff that's not accessible to your average normie. It's still sad that options for incel-friendly entertainment are so limited.
I remember reading Fontaine recommending something similar in a thread a few years ago back when I was lurking ngl
"The best cope is to maintain a child like innocence" or something like that.

I think we should utilize our autism for the good of us all. Animation or making movies may be impossible on your own, but writing or singing is completely plausible. I think visual novels and fanfics have above-average incel representation. I think it's a noble way of spending your neeting time: producing copes for other incels. We need to go full incels.art tbh tbh.

If you know any incel fiction writers, song writers (@Mainländer) etc. , post them here. :feelsautistic: We need to have an alternative to normie mind control.
"Post them here"
Nah you don't want freeloading bluepillers seeing it. PM in group chat like format where you tag multiple members here is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back