Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR incels of incels.is, how did you break out of the ldar lifestyle?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
r/AskIncelsdotis

Define ldaring.

It's simple Cap, i didn't.

No one is ever truly rotting in their bed 24/7 not unless you have some condition that’s immobilised you. You still get up to eat, piss, shit and wank.

I started a new degree in IT on my late 20s. Having a decent job and growing career really does wonders.

I haven't ascended yet though.

I heard there was grass out there and just had to touch it!

Plans of getting a good job so I can live comfortably as a form of motivation

I never had a LDAR lifestyle. I never stopped trying. Day after day. Year after year. Decade after decade.

I'm in the gym everyday. I'm working on my hustle everyday. I'm meditating or doing some other type of self development everyday. I eat clean, I work hard.

All while I watch guys younger than me effortless glide through life, sleeping with tons of women, then finding love, having a great career, banking tons of money.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FFUUUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKK FUCK!!!!!

Get a job. Better yet, get a good one through learning something or starting your own business, even if it is something like reselling something through ebay.

I hate having long vacations because I usually start ldaring after some time.
Then my brain starts getting foggy, which really starts the ldar cycle of getting more and more lethargic.