Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels should carry weapons

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I get made fun of all the time. Sometimes I say stuff back and the normalfags get hostile. I always carry a knife and pepper spray. All incels should carry weapons. Make sure you check your local laws though since it’s not worth going to jail for carrying something illegal.

even if you have no weapon, putting your hand in your coat or behind your back is a good thing to do

Good thread, but maybe you should've waited until you have 500 posts to makes this.

I wanna move to the US to carry a gun and defend myself against any attacker

It's illegal to have any of that shit where I live. :feelsjuice:

I always carry multiple knifes, and I drive around with a machete.

I am bringing machete in backpack and golock 17 ILLEGal in pocket if any motherfuckER jews, normies, faggots lgbtq and foid threatening me I will use these items to bring deaths and pains to them all ( in video game )

I am bringing machete in backpack and golock 17 ILLEGal in pocket if any motherfuckER jews, normies, faggots lgbtq and foid threatening me I will use these items to bring deaths and pains to them all ( in video game )
Low inhib mogs me.