Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels should scalper Maxx to get back at normalfags

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
learn selenium and python web automation. Automate ur GPU buying and selling at 2-4x prices to normalfags. They deserve to suffer for what they've done to us. This is the legal way, you can get back at em!

I assure you the main demographic of people affected by GPU scalping are incels that cope with PC gaming. Seeing as how I'm one of those people since my GPU died in September:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

However if one of you guys sold me an Nvidia RTX GPU at msrp I would buy it 100%.:feelsaww:

t
I assure you the main demographic of people affected by GPU scalping are incels that cope with PC gaming. Seeing as how I'm one of those people since my GPU died in September:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

However if one of you guys sold me an Nvidia RTX GPU at msrp I would buy it 100%.:feelsaww:
rue, incels should scalp sneakers/Gucci/ Supreme/comsetics/tickets ideally as normalfags buy that shit more than GPUs. Consoles are also more normalfag heavy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back