Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Incels should trade parental investment for fast life sexual encounters with as many women as possible

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Incels should abandon their parents homes :incel: and live a fast life homeless taking drugs and hooking up with as many women as possible. :feelscomfy::chad:

just go to Crackoland

If we could've we would've.

That lifestyle needs to be enabled by parents. Incels with controlling, suffocating, helicopter, narcissistic parents won't be able to have it.

Another day
Yet another retarded thread by a GrAY
How stupid it is, i can only fail to say
Kill yourself you dumb nigger.

If we could've we would've.

That lifestyle needs to be enabled by parents. Incels with controlling, suffocating, helicopter, narcissistic parents won't be able to have it.
So you think it's destiny

Incels should pursue a career in the armed forces of their respective countries.

Incels should thugmaxx and get laid with some skank that has a fantasy of being the arm candy of a criminal. There's plenty of those.

Lmao, incels that go homeless thinking they are going to get homeless pussy will either get brutalized by crack addicts or harrased by pigs in blue, do not homelessmaxx this is an unproven theory unless your HTN

that's how most incels already are though?
I don't really care for commitment
If I did I would actually invest into making myself more marketable for marriage, call it betabux or whatever

honestly i would be up for this but im a poorcel so thats out the window

So you think it's destiny
What do you mean destiny? I meant that the hard partying behavior, with drugs and booze, needs to be enabled because drugs are expensive.

At first I thought OP was just suggesting partying hard until your body gives out, but he's suggesting hobomaxxing, which is even stupider.

Lmao, incels that go homeless thinking they are going to get homeless pussy will either get brutalized by crack addicts or harrased by pigs in blue, do not homelessmaxx this is an unproven theory unless your HTN
True. Not to mention that only a small minority of hobos are women and most shelters are for women too. Only men and stray animals live on the street.

True. Not to mention that only a small minority of hobos are women and most shelters are for women too. Only men and stray animals live on the street.
Another blackpill for homelesscels, homeless foids get to have shelter and guranteed food as well as constant advocates while homless humans are left to kill each other and freeze to death, homeless men have to get arrested in order to survive the cold its ovER

>incels
>should have sexual encounters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back