Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels should unironically go outside

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Foids actually WISH subhumans like us stay at home and leave them alone. Why fulfill their wish, when you can go outside and disgust them even further? Your mere presence gives them the icks. You don't even need to stalk them or anything (You see fed... I'm a decent inkler! :feelsLSD:) all you need to do is stand within 50 ft of them. They rejected YOU and made YOU suffer. Why can't you let them feel uncomfortable too, just a little? A silent revenge that won't cost you anything.

sometimes i get laughed at, or stared at, not a nice feeling.

True, going out to make them feel unease with my existence is so fun. They should know how many subhumans ready to take opportunity to rape them are out there. We can't let them feel safe

If people tell you are an monster, be the monster :feelshehe:

True, going out to make them feel unease with my existence is so fun. They should know how many subhumans ready to take opportunity to rape them are out there. We can't let them feel safe

Lol too bad they're always in groups

i go outside everyday

its torture most of the time

but sometimes a bit of mental torture is good

cant imagine being in my comfort zone 24/7

will fuck you up

Being outside is nice during the summer when lakes are warm enough to swim. Spending time in nature when there's not many people is better than rotting. However, I hate to get mogged, too much ragefuel and suifuel awaiting outside, that's why I spend time alot indoors. Abandoned buildings are one of my favourite copes too, but I haven't found them in a long time. The best ones are those waiting to get demolished with electricity on. Now there's just cold and boring. Too boring to just walk somewhere and then going back home. People annoy me in general, young people the most but boomers blocking the way at grocery stores too.

Theirs nothing outside

bad advice if you are a subhuman being outside is the worst.