Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels shouldn’t reproduce unless

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
1. You have moneymaxxed enough to impregnate a model tier foid and give your kids top tier surgeries in case everything still turns out unaesthetic.

2. Both of your parents are gl so you’re sure your genetic pool is fine, it’s just that you didn’t get the right recombination or the environment fucked you up.

If none of these conditions are fulfilled yet you still decide to reproduce you’re just causing lifelong suffering to people that aren’t supposed to be born.

I agree.

I had ideas about having children when i used to be on the bluepill but now that i realize it, it's just [UWSL]unnecessary [/UWSL]pain for somebody else.

Last edited:
>incels
>reproduce
:waitwhat:

the problem only arises if you have sons, theres virtually no way to fail life as a female in this current age unless youre trying really hard so

I agree.

I had ideas about having children when i used to be on the bluepill but now that i realize it, it's just [UWSL]unnecessary [/UWSL]pain for somebody else.
Life is pain, pleasures of life are just distractions. Ultimately this existence is not worth it, no pain is worth it.
>incels
>reproduce
Nearly all subhuman foids do, unfortunately.
the problem only arises if you have sons, theres virtually no way to fail life as a female in this current age unless youre trying really hard so
If you commit serious crimes and spend most of your life in jail.
Nobody should reproduce. Everyone suffers, we just suffer more.
I agree. More or less suffering.

Low T. If you raise your children on a pastoralist diet they will be 1000ngdl warriors

>incels
>reproduce
:fuk:

Minus IQ. Chad doesn't suffer, dicking down 20 foids a week, being treated like a god by everybody because of his looks.
Stacy doesn't suffer, getting free money and gifts from her social media simps while getting fucked good every day by Chad.

Foids living life on fucking tutorial mode, they don't suffer at all.

These constant justifications for why we deserve a shit life are suspicious as fuck to me. You aren't one of us. Fuck off

lol how do incels ''reproduce'' to begin with? this advice should be given to cumskins dating subhuman noodlewhores and in result getting bastard happa ugly children. Either way none of this wouldn't be neccesary if foids weren't shallow whores that put men in a permanent state of misery rejection bullying etc just because they are ugly or short, the root cause is foids not being born ugly or short.
These constant justifications for why we deserve a shit life are suspicious as fuck to me. You aren't one of us. Fuck off
impossible to trust greys at this rate.

retarded...

Incels just need tall virgin stacies with good face bones and when incels creampie them, the gene stats are balanced.