Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels think I am a larper

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Because i don’t have Social anxiety, i have beaten up Chads and normies and i am not afraid to talk to women

This is so cringe. This also shows me that i am too good for this this forum which means, i will leave this forum because of all the pussies here

(This forum is good, but the members here are 90% cowards and i don’t fit in with cowards)

Fuck off fagggots

I am better than you

Last edited:
Hey I know the guy in your pfp. He was a helpful guy. I went to a certain eatery when i was a kid. I don't remember much. I remember I ate a piece of chicken or something and then nothing. I woke up in a bathroom with him standing there. I think he was fixing his belt but after he turned around he said he was there to help. Luckily he was there to help me because i'd have never been able to walk out of there. My behind was hurting for some reason. He was a nice dude. :feelsaww:

Hey I know the guy in your pfp. He was a helpful guy. I went to a certain eatery when i was a kid. I don't remember much. I remember I ate a piece of chicken or something and then nothing. I woke up in a bathroom with him standing there. I think he was fixing his belt but after he turned around he said he was there to help. Luckily he was there to help me because i'd have never been able to walk out of there. My behind was hurting for some reason. He was a nice dude. :feelsaww:
lol

Kill yourself faggot
IMG 20220902 013803

Calm down Ronald

I am crying because i don’t think you are funny. Brutal loser pill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Try again later pussy
The soy is literally oozing out of everything you post:soy::soy::soy:

I am crying because i don’t think you are funny. Brutal loser pill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Try again later pussy
You calling me a pussy doesn't change the fact that you are a bisexual larper from /lgbtqariusiuhdo/
Keep dilating your machete wound

You calling me a pussy doesn't change the fact that you are a bisexual larper from /lgbtqariusiuhdo/
Keep dilating your machete wound
Thats what all niggers say. Keep coping.