Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELS TOUCHED THIS

"So called incels are actually volcels"

Where's my jumbo honey bun ass girlfriend you IT fuckers. If I was a volcel, there would actually be girls who liked me. I don't see any. Following that logic I can't be a volcel.

"because they hate women"

Women hated me first. Yes, women are inherently unlikeable in my opinion, because whenever I've had to interact with them they either ignore me, treat me like air or they make faces at me like they are disgusted by me. I don't do anything to deserve this, because I don't go around harassing women, I just mind my own business. Of course this is something that IT will never touch, but its not my interpretation but rather a fact. Women don't like ugly men, period.

"if they are white supremacists"

There's overrepresentation of non-whites in this site too, at least I heard Naama Kates say that. I'll just take her word for it.

"They choose to not do anything whatsoever to change their condition"

If I could snap my fingers and cure all the mental illnes in the world, I would do it too.

"these people really are just hate filled, lazy, illogical, narcissistic 'losers'"

Yes, a lot of incels are hate filled and bitter and probably for a decent reason. Lazy? I would say depression and mental health problems probably lead to laziness, yes. Illogical? Hardly. This is your interpretation, and as a normie you live in your own reality where you can ignore and pretend these problems don't exist. You aren't a psychologist or a psychiatrist, and neither am I, so neither of us can diagnose narcissism. But I guess by societal standards incels are losers, that's what you inceltear runts love to call us anyway.

I might be volcel but this cuck is a trucel so who cares.

Volcel huh? Then how come EVERY girl I've EVER apporached rejected me?

Also, you found out incels are losers. Wow, you are so intelligent.
These IT cucks are truly of subhuman intelligence. You know what that means.

Last edited:

Where's my jumbo honey bun ass girlfriend you IT fuckers. If I was a volcel, there would actually be girls who liked me. I don't see any. Following that logic I can't be a volcel.

Women hated me first. Yes, women are inherently unlikeable in my opinion, because whenever I've had to interact with them they either ignore me, treat me like air or they make faces at me like they are disgusted by me. I don't do anything to deserve this, because I don't go around harassing women, I just mind my own business. Of course this is something that IT will never touch, but its not my interpretation but rather a fact. Women don't like ugly men, period.

There's overrepresentation of non-whites in this site too, at least I heard Naama Kates say that. I'll just take her word for it.

If I could snap my fingers and cure all the mental illnes in the world, I would do it too.

"these people really are just hate filled, lazy, illogical, narcissistic 'losers'"

Yes, a lot of incels are hate filled and bitter and probably for a decent reason. Lazy? I would say depression and mental health problems probably lead to laziness, yes. Illogical? Hardly. This is your interpretation, and as a normie you live in your own reality where you can ignore and pretend these problems don't exist. You aren't a psychologist or a psychiatrist, and neither am I, so neither of us can diagnose narcissism. But I guess by societal standards incels are losers, that's what you inceltear runts love to call us anyway.
GIGA BASED:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

>loves the word nigger
>WHITE SUPREMACIST
:lul::lul::lul:, also I wonder if curry or rice or even black gentlemen here love the N word, are they WS by IT logic too? :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah I`m a volcel, because I don`t want to sleep with a used up ugly stinky roastie beef flaps landwhale, at least I`m not used up and no beef flaps

Idgaf at The end of the day none of us are getting bitches or respect from our male counterparts. We dont need IT to tell us wether it’s over or not.

Or it could just be a forum for guys that are struggling with women, and with a right-wing slant.

Is that bad?

>white soopermacist
literally half of this site is from inda, retard usa citizens cant even grasp that usa is not the only country on earth, opinion discarded.

Haha! You're actually a handsome tall male! Checkmate, inkels

Being khhv is volcel, noted :feelsjuice:

Nishiguchi001 obviously hasn't lurked here very long since registering their Reddit account in November 2021, I already touched on this in 2018

There is not any absolute inceldom or volceldom, it's a spectrum

Volcel huh? Then how come EVERY girl I've EVER apporached rejected me?
silly argument they'd just say "you haven't approached every girl" or "you approached in the wrong way"

Whether incel or not incel, whether male or female, black or white, not all people want to be “fixed.” Some people just need to think through it, and journaling those thoughts either publicly or privately can help. It’s not perfect but, you know, it’s something.

Sometimes you just need to let people vent and do their thing.

I guess being rejected by ever whore I approached and being made fun off because of my subhuman looks from highschool all the way to college makes me a Volcel now:feelskek:

silly argument they'd just say "you haven't approached every girl" or "you approached in the wrong way"
Ah yes, because asking a girl if she wants to go out is apparently approaching her the wrong way. Also, I have approached more girls than the average man.

Great display originality IT.

Ah yes, because asking a girl if she wants to go out is apparently approaching her the wrong way.
Arguably yes, obviously it works for chad because his looks alone are enough (he doesn't need to approach the right way) but since we're trying to market out personalities and not our looks, we need to interact on a more complex and polite basis than he does.

Basically we need to advertise our intelligence because we can't advertise looks, which requires doing so via a complex approach instead of merely existing.

Also, I have approached more girls than the average man.
yeah but it could be a quality over quantity thing

IE me losing 20lbs and showering and approaching 5 girls might work out better than approaching 50 girls as I am now

both will prob fail of course

ok soyfag cucks tell me how to cure mental illnesses so that foids aren't absolutely repulsed by me :feelshehe::society:

White supremacist? This site is ethnic af, stupid American soys

Arguably yes, obviously it works for chad because his looks alone are enough (he doesn't need to approach the right way) but since we're trying to market out personalities and not our looks, we need to interact on a more complex and polite basis than he does.

Basically we need to advertise our intelligence because we can't advertise looks, which requires doing so via a complex approach instead of merely existing.

yeah but it could be a quality over quantity thing

IE me losing 20lbs and showering and approaching 5 girls might work out better than approaching 50 girls as I am now

both will prob fail of course
Does it matter? We're still incels.:feelsrope:

They are teenagers, and teenagers know everything about everything. Just ask them.

We say incel of course but I get the feeling that most people know that these people really are just hate filled, lazy, illogical, narcissistic 'losers'. (all by their own choice).

What inspired me to write this post was seeing several Sunday DMs from different people here who share advice with so called incels only to have the advice fall of deaf ears. So logically that means they do not want help and do not want to change their condition. Fine by me! I'm still going to document the violent rhetoric they spew however.

Apparently I'm not a touch-starved incel because I won't listen to IT's shitty platitudes. jfl

very based. one thing I do notice is that they are extremely racist if they assume its only white supremacist. So the issues that non white people face don't matter. JFL at the hypocrisy there.

Idgaf at The end of the day none of us are getting bitches or respect from our male counterparts. We dont need IT to tell us wether it’s over or not.
I'd kill everyone you've just mentioned on the toliet with my horse shitstorm

why does cucktears have a combined iq level of a rat??

yes a early 30s currycel with high sex drive is a virgin by choice:feelskek::feelskek:

guess I should take more showers and work on my personality

Why do they try so hard to invent lies on obvious things like the relation of virginity and ugliness?

Those fools deleted the post as usually:feelsugh:

Post has been deleted, thread is now defunct