Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels under 5'5, how havent you roped yet?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Is bad enough that you are not over 6 feet but being below 5'5 is on my opinion truecel levels. It gets even worst when you are not white... Please share with us your secret to such unbreakable will.

too short to reach the rope

ei5cjwtbwh631.jpg

5'5? Is this the 1800s?

Still got many things I have to do. And I haven't run out of copes. Also rope is cucked. ThERe are many CHOices

im a 21 year old 5'6 curry shut in NEET who dropped out of high school but recently things are looking better. I found a way to get NEETBUXX and was able to get my GED in the past couple months ,although I haven't applied to any college yet. It's actually a multitude of things of why I haven't roped yet. If I had a gun in my hand, I would probably blow my brains out on impulse without any logical reasoning but I honestly don't have any real motivation to prepare myself for death like going out to buy rope or trying to get certified for a gun, its too much effort and i'd probably back out of it. I also still have a caring mother,atleast one person who I believe loves me but im no psychopath so i'd feel guilty for leaving her alone in this world.I know I will never have a girl genuinely desire me but I live on for the sake of living.

Last edited:
I'm 5'5 on a good day with shoes. Usually 5'4. Will probably shrink some as I get older which is another thing I'm going to have to deal with along with being a permavirgin. My Dad was like 6'3 or 6'2 in his prime and shrunk. He is teetering on just about 6' in his 50s. He wears big thick work boots to still edge out 6' so if a tall elderly Chad is worried about his height then I honestly just don't even care about myself anymore. Plus I'm going to probably be 300 pounds in a few years if I continue to cope eat so it really is over for me.

Regardless of me not being able to reach the rope if I did try and rope I'd probably break the rope then the stool and just have more reasons to kill myself. It is painful when 80% of females that you meet are taller than you. The other 15% are the same height, which doesn't even FUCKING MATTER SINCE THEY ALL WEAR HEELS, and then there are the 5% that are actually shorter than me but they are exclusively for Chad because Chad likes petite and tiny girls.

I can't even middle-school-max or high-school-max because all the fucking schoolgirls are taller than me.

I stay alive just out of spite.

Normies think I am a kid so it's not that bad at least for now.

tallfags will never understand the feeling of getting heightmogged by every fucking foid you walk by on the street. if I didnt have good copes I wouldve roped long ago

I cope very hard to forget that I'm 5'4". I never go outside, so that I don't get (height)mogged.

tallfags will never understand the feeling of getting heightmogged by every fucking foid you walk by on the street. if I didnt have good copes I wouldve roped long ago
Exactly this. Being heightmogged by any foid is one of the worst humiliations that you can endure.