Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

C

clopmungander

Banned
-
100% - Strong first post
First time poster <3, please constructively berate anything I get wrong.

29yo kissless virgin, guide on how to live it if you’re like me
Very introverted with thinning hair eyy

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT (blackpill?)

PetCel
Get yourself a dog, or a cat if you’re lazy. Great for the mental health.

WeedCel
Highly recommended, if you can’t fill your life with sex and romantic love then you gotta fill it with something else. Learn to grow your own, it’s easy and about $600 to get started - saves a ton of money in the long run. Also it won’t destroy your body like alcohol or hard drugs. Not for everyone, but I very much enjoy it.

SexDollCel
Since we can’t have sex, we need to make efforts to simulate intimacy. Get yourself a sex doll, can get set up for about $1600. Also make a heating box for it (with a space heater and a), the doll is SO much better when it’s warm. Make sure you baby powder it too. Soft, clean and warm. It’s not the real thing but with a bit of imagination it's pretty dang close.

If there is interest from you guys I can write a detailed guide on manufacturing the heating box [it's important!] (with a space heater and a 6 inch 400cfm duct fan hooked up to the box the doll shipped in)

FemboyCel
Also if you like femboys like me, you can adapt a female sex doll pretty well:
Short hair wig
Deflate boobs and saran wrap them to sides
Trans adapter for penis
CK cologne (androgynous scent)

Circumcision/Peyroines
If you got screwed when you were 30 seconds old like me and had your foreskin entirely removed (bye-bye nerve endings...), can talk to a urologist about foreskin restoration or there are also foreskin restoration kits.
https://www.restoringforeskin.org/

If you ALSO have an uncomfortably curved penis like me do stretching sessions whenever you jerk off, very firmly stroke your penis down in such a way to straighten it. You should feel a good stretch on the side of your penis. It helps over a long period of time, requires a lot of grip strength.

Antidepressants/Therapy
Therapy kinda depends. Mostly on the person, I think it’s worth spending the time to find one you like. It won’t get you a girlfriend but it is nice to have someone to talk to in my opinion.

Antidepressants moar DRUGGGS! Try a few and find one that hopefully works for you. Won’t get you a gf but will make you 25% feel better about not having one.

Swear to yourself, if you can’t have sex and romantic love - you’re at least going to have everything else. Home, friends, family, money etc

Also watch The Wire its fucking sick

i like Acidcel

- Kinda writes like a woman
- Like femboys

Mmh...

FemboyCel
Also if you like femboys like me, you can adapt a female sex doll pretty well:
Short hair wig
Deflate boobs and saran wrap them to sides
Trans adapter for penis
CK cologne (androgynous scent)
a0NQNbn_700b.jpg

I instantly quit reading, after I saw that Heart....
Thats exactly how females write.