Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Incels website is addictive how do i quit"

in Deniel normie

let the addiction take over your soul

Just rope if you can’t cope

At first I was like "chubby cheeks, fat stomach and skinny arms? Just leanmaxx and gymmax bro, it's not over."

Then I read
I was sure it was a curry when he said he has chubby chicks, no cheeckbone definition, really skinny arms but fat belly. Typical currycel traits

At first I was like "chubby cheeks, fat stomach and skinny arms? Just leanmaxx and gymmax bro, it's not over."

Then I read
leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing are redpill copes

I don't even want to read the replies...

That was literally me 2-3 years ago

I'm sure most IT posters have similar addictions

We inkwells have such charismatic personalities that we're actually addictive

Pity there's no personality for your face

I'm sure most IT posters have similar addictions

We inkwells have such charismatic personalities that we're actually addictive

Pity there's no personality for your face
Yes, lots of historical and rememberable/notable users. Like Zesto, Mentalcel1, Knajjd, BrendioEEE etc

Last edited:
The blackpill asserts that what matters most is looks and leanmaxxing improves your looks by revealing facial bones that were previously hidden under layers of fat. Leanmaxxing is literally blackpilled. Are you too retarded to understand that?
if you actually have good facial bones they would be visible no matter your bf. unless you are severely obese like 150kg+ then losing weight will never turn you from incel to slayer, i learned this the hard way

Subhuman curry should kill himself

Then I read
brutal, id pity indians if they weren’t all redditors to the core

How did you find this