Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels who are Anti-Immigrant Are Actually Espousing LOOKISM

I'm fully white, I just think most whites are racist scum
If you mean white leftists, then I agree. White righties are similar to people everywhere else in the world.

Outlier american studies, unfiltered immigration does not boost your economy, half the fking immigrants in germany still havent found a job and dont speak the language (which of course will be blamed on germany as a state not doing enough, which can only be corrected with more immigration), american black cumulative net fiscal impact makes women's NFI look like what women's NFI makse men's look like.

On the other hand, if you selectively import high quality human capital, yeah, that can help your country economically. But you dilute the culture, create possible political rifts between parts of the population (america lol).
One could probably make an argument that 120+IQ immigrants are always an improvment to your nation, but that's still up to what you care about most. It is totally resonable to say "I don't care about living in a slightly richer country, I wanna live amonst my own first and foremost".

Not to mention, it's not like people are against asian immigrants, far from w/e the NFI of blacks is, if you add the costs their crime rates inflict on the state it becomes absurd. Many rightwing circles would openly support painfully generous reparations if blacks left america with that money and went somewhere else.

Last but not least, since low class immigrants create their own ghettos where ever they go, seeing them on the street is really only a problem in big cities. Far worse is being a poor white and having to grow up in a crimeridden neighbourhood, where you are an outsider just by the color of your skin.
Again, not true for all immigrants equally, chinatown had one of the lowest crime rates while also having one of the highest unemployment rates, all immigrants aren't equal and pretending these problems don't exist is just commi agit prop.

How can you analyse innate female nature and then turn around and pretend race is skin deep? Pure opportunism and self-interest.
>Wants to prop up economy and import immigrant labor.
>High quality immigrant imports only.

You don't see the self-defeating problem here?

You're basically asking for highly educated immigrants to come in and drive your taxis and clean your bathrooms, while being able to come in speaking fluent English. You're being the corporate equivalent of having entry-level job openings, while requiring all applicants to be fully trained and have 5+ years of experience.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want immigrants to come in and keep your slave jobs filled up - excuse me, "keep the economy going" - then you're going to have to lower the bar and accept the risks (criminality, NFI etc.). You'd also need to invest in developing the migrants to properly integrate and become contributing members of your society instead of drains on it.

Last edited:

>Wants to prop up economy and import immigrant labor.
>High quality immigrant imports only.

You don't see the self-defeating problem here?

You're basically asking for highly educated immigrants to come in and drive your taxis and clean your bathrooms, while being able to come in speaking fluent English. You're being the corporate equivalent of having entry-level job openings, while requiring all applicants to be fully trained and have 5+ years of experience.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want immigrants to come in and keep your slave jobs filled up - excuse me, "keep the economy going" - then you're going to have to lower the bar and accept the risks (criminality, NFI etc.). You'd also need to invest in developing the migrants to properly integrate and become contributing members of your society instead of drains on it.
Im not asking for taxi drivers, immigrants aren't keeping the economie going, thats the whole point of the non outlier studies, you're five feet up your own victimhood narrative.
5UhmZZe

FdBTM9JWQAEL156

Higher cirme isn't a riks, its a fact.
FdBTM9IXEAM 8q3
BlacksAroundTheWorld

The country isn't better off, its worse of because of unskilled immigration. Half the fucking sirian immigrants in Germany still don't have a job or speak the native language. Blacks in America are an absurd net negative per person on the economy, even without calculating in the cost their crime causes society and any other group of unfiltered immigrants are only somewhat better. IF the population doesnt want to work as taxi drivers for cheap, let the prices go up. Considering how tons of non-immigrants are doing trips for uber I wouldnt worry about that too much though. Do other low immigrant countries like Japan struggle for taxi drivers? Nope. Did the US do with lower immigration? Nope. Also, just import some reasonably smart immigrants if that is necessary, this does not require unfiltered immigration. If there is demand for immigrant labor, lower the standarts until the demand is met. How about some East Asians? Low crime, high IQ, please, do come in.

You have swallowed every lie that confirms what you want to believe whole.

Investing in low iq immigrants is equal to setting the money on fire. That's the whole point of accepting genetic bases for intelligence and personality. Black students get more per state founding than any other group other than asians and perform whites in exactly 0 school districts nation wide.

Ef9607AX0AAXeiB
EgsQRn3WkAIs95E

Of course you forgot to mention how they are pushed into higher qualification jobs with lower standartsto fill quotas, depriving the whites and asians that would have gotten the job of their chance. But I'm sure you care a lot.
EcwLwIdWkAAEZer
Harvard legal case

Also, I dont need university level immigrants only. IQ tests, school performance as proxi for IQ, no prior crime conviction, if you can clear such bars its actually worthwhile to invest into you. I'm even fine with lower standarts, those standarts were just where it would be certain that immirants not only benefit society economically but do so to such an extent that the dillution of the culture is worth it even for people that care about said culture a lot.

You are shit talking the country who is spending gazillions on allowing these people to lives at first world level while shouldering the costs that come with having them there out of pathological altruism and historical-guilt based willful ignorance. You are asking for handouts while shaming the people who give them for being so evil. You ungrateful scum.
My city turned into an less attractive, dirty, less safe version of itself in just a few years after the mass immigration started. I would have gladly traded less economic growth for keeping things as they were. Not like I would have had to, the immigrants that live in my city statistically a economic net negative, so I could have had both. And you smugly tell me how grateful I should be for their sacrifice? JFL

Honestly shouldn't waste my effort on you, not like you felt the need to support your claims with anything at all. It's just assumed to be true because it's the popular narritive. Man, you're just as self-serving and aggressively ignorant as a woman.

Last edited:
Im not asking for taxi drivers, immigrants aren't keeping the economie going, thats the whole point of the non outlier studies, you're five feet up your own victimhood narrative.
View attachment 808639
View attachment 808640
Higher cirme isn't a riks, its a fact.
View attachment 808641View attachment 808644
The country isn't better off, its worse of because of unskilled immigration. Half the fucking sirian immigrants in Germany still don't have a job or speak the native language. Blacks in America are an absurd net negative per person on the economy, even without calculating in the cost their crime causes society and any other group of unfiltered immigrants are only somewhat better. IF the population doesnt want to work as taxi drivers for cheap, let the prices go up. Considering how tons of non-immigrants are doing trips for uber I wouldnt worry about that too much though. Do other low immigrant countries like Japan struggle for taxi drivers? Nope. Did the US do with lower immigration? Nope. Also, just import some reasonably smart immigrants if that is necessary, this does not require unfiltered immigration. If there is demand for immigrant labor, lower the standarts until the demand is met. How about some East Asians? Low crime, high IQ, please, do come in.

You have swallowed every lie that confirms what you want to believe whole.

Investing in low iq immigrants is equal to setting the money on fire. That's the whole point of accepting genetic bases for intelligence and personality. Black students get more per state founding than any other group other than asians and perform whites in exactly 0 school districts nation wide.

View attachment 808660View attachment 808661

Of course you forgot to mention how they are pushed into higher qualification jobs with lower standartsto fill quotas, depriving the whites and asians that would have gotten the job of their chance. But I'm sure you care a lot.
View attachment 808657View attachment 808658
Also, I dont need university level immigrants only. IQ tests, school performance as proxi for IQ, no prior crime conviction, if you can clear such bars its actually worthwhile to invest into you. I'm even fine with lower standarts, those standarts were just where it would be certain that immirants not only benefit society economically but do so to such an extent that the dillution of the culture is worth it even for people that care about said culture a lot.

You are shit talking the country who is spending gazillions on allowing these people to lives at first world level while shouldering the costs that come with having them there out of pathological altruism and historical-guilt based willful ignorance. You are asking for handouts while shaming the people who give them for being so evil. You ungrateful scum.
My city turned into an less attractive, dirty, less safe version of itself in just a few years after the mass immigration started. I would have gladly traded less economic growth for keeping things as they were. Not like I would have had to, the immigrants that live in my city statistically a economic net negative, so I could have had both. And you smugly tell me how grateful I should be for their sacrifice? JFL

Honestly shouldn't waste my effort on you, not like you felt the need to support your claims with anything at all. It's just assumed to be true because it's the popular narritive. Man, you're just as self-serving and aggressively ignorant as a woman.
Yeah, I'm not reading that.

i am against immigration and i am a 3rd worlder.

but if euro people want to take ethnics from our countries then i can't really stop them, they're taking the lowest of the low and the most violent and savage ethnics to their countries.
i'm not ws and i think that may be the case.

You should use the ignore button and save yourself from being dragged down to my level then.
online is the only place I will get to lecture the type of willfully ignorant lefties that have dragged us all into hell, I have no intention to deny myself this small pleasure

online is the only place I will get to lecture the type of willfully ignorant lefties that have dragged us all into hell, I have no intention to deny myself this small pleasure
You're doing an excellent job. Keep the good work, smart guy.

Japan, Korea and China are still running because of their insane work ethic that the younger generation has to do in order to make up for the gap, not sure if Europeans are ready for that. China has also been planting AI devices to solve a lot of these job problems, but that isn't going to solve everything such as Taxi drivers.

Europe does immigration wrong by bringing Sands from villages but I'm not sure if fully avoiding immigration can work in the long run.

One thing can work is promoting the birth rate but then again, I'm not sure if most Europeans are willing to give up their lavish lifestyle to have a huge family and do things for the sake of the country.

The main immigrant groups in Australia are the Chinese and Indians , they have a low crime rate, a huge chunk of the STEM sector is full of them, the best schools in the state are mostly people of Asian-descent so the main immigrant groups in Australia are clearly contributing to society. But how long can you do this for? How long can you keep them driving cabs and doing Uber for? The second generation who do the STEM jobs wouldn't do that, so you're going to have keep bringing more and more of them in to do the low labour stuff.

What do you think?
Filtered / selective immigration was what I was advertising for in the first place. Not that I accept the framing that we need immigrants or else no one will be willing to do low tier jobs and our country just collapses in on itself.

We're losing billions in welfare and billions more in direct and indirect crime costs. Housing prices rise because all the white and asian families are competing with each other over living in areas where there are no blacks and latinos and therefore less crime, less violence, the kind of civilized communities where you can leave a garage sell unanttended and trust no one just takes your shit and leaves.

E3e4ydrVUAEIuyn
E3e4xaFUUAQJY6Z
E3e3pcdXMAIz3Hv

The 2008 morgage crisis was predated by the Bush administration pressuring banks to more easily loan large sums of money to blacks/latinos in the name of equity and equalising generational wealth. These families disproportionately often defaulted on their morgage. I'm not gonna look through my shit to find the statistic, no one else putting in the effort to present anything tangable to engage with.

The idea that all these burdens society incurs because of immigration are a worthy trade-off for not increasing wages for cap drivers sounds absurd to me.
One thing can work is promoting the birth rate but then again, I'm not sure if most Europeans are willing to give up their lavish lifestyle to have a huge family and do things for the sake of the country.
The birth rate is declining in any and all places, even religious strongholds like the mormon enclaves in the USA, the Middle East, Africa, no place is an exception, some are just behind the curve. If you have no solution to birthrate decline other than importing immigrants, seems like you have no viable long term solution at all. The first world has to find a non-immigrant based solution sooner or later, immigration is not it. And it seems rather likely a solution will be found one way or another, humanity is not just going to lay down and die out, the only question is how bad it has to get before more and more drastic meassures are taken into consideration (and by drastic I mean anything at all, western nations still run anti-(white-)birthing propaganda in their media).

What might be a good sign is that acording to surveys, everywhere more (middle class) people want to start families than do, so, assuming that's not just bitches lying as they breath again, under the right financial incentives it should be possible to get the middle class to breed once more.

Know what one of the strongest predictors of increasing and stable birth rates is in recent history? A strong dictator / monarch (see how it feels when someone just claims something without providing the data and you have to take it, does not feel good does it?).

Not that I desire to live under one, but this suggests that social cohesion, the self-image of a nation, the sense of unity and belonging as a group matter a lot. To the extent that this is true, immigration might just be the worst thing to do, esp in a country already broken apart by political conflict along ethnic lines.

FCd6bt4X0AIm8x1

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Build and provide housing, cheap food, etc
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

If you're against immigrants, it's for one reason and one reason only, LOOKISM.

You think they look ugly and you don't like seeing brown people on the streets. How is that any different than Foids only wanting Chads around them?
I'm also scared because they have confidence to kill me and I don't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back