Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels" who bitch about foids not being virgins are cucks who dont deserve sex

potato_tomato

potato_tomato

Greycel
The title says it all

I’d prefer a virgin woman but I would fuck a non virgin woman if given the chance.

I just want to have sex with women

Yeah man true alphas slurp the last dude's jizz straight out of those stanky roast beef flaps. If you dont enjoy the taste of another mans cum in your hole youre just a cuck

Non virgin women
Yeah man true alphas slurp the last dude's jizz straight out of those stanky roast beef flaps. If you dont enjoy the taste of another mans cum in your hole youre just a cuck
Mm yes. Chad and alpha cock juice is better than roast beef fluid :feelshmm::feelshmm:

that doesn't make any sense but I would understand if you complain about them theoretically rejecting non-virgins

I am KHHV and would prefer a hole of similar sexual experience level.

most incels who say they wouldn't fuck non virgin foids are just coping hard.. be nice to our fellow brocels trying to cope.. :feelsokman:

The pairbonding is stronest with her first. She’ll always remember her first. And with a used foid, you’ll have to compare with all the other guys she’s been with. And it’s kinda gross when another man’s cock and cum have been inside her

Non virgin foids are hard to pair bond with. 4 or more sexual partners and the relationship will eventually fall apart. Also do you really want a foid who got fucked by another man to be your long term partner? That's pretty cucked. Her pussy would also be looser and not as tight.

I want virgin foid to lose virginity with together. he clit not soiled by other males dicks. her not comparing me to previous guys.

It is true that virgins have more value and are better, but non virgins are also serviceable for incels of course, altough non-virgin teen or older females dont like virgin men

Why the fuck is it cucked? There is no doubt that virgin foids are superior to non-virgin foids