Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who have a oneitis: What would you do if your oneitis found out that you were a cuck?

• I would cry

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I would keep simping for her

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • She already knows

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Yeah what would you do if your oneitis:foidSoy: found out that you were a pathetic simpering little cuck who wants her so badly that he would do anything for her.:horror:

She already knows, she knows I ruined myself for her and she doesn’t care

Foids know when you're a simp. It shows easily through your behavior.

If I can tell, then be sure they can.

prolly sing a song cos if I ever had a oneitis, it'd be a cartoon character

my oneitis is abusing men and women

I recognized this as a weakness years ago.

Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.
Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.
Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.

A man shouldn’t be ashamed for his desires, that’s the only thing that makes a man pathetic tbh, if he’s ashamed of who he is.

If i actually had oneitis, i would not hide my feelings but i would also not simp for her if she isn’t willing to do the same for me.

You can have feelings and also not be a pathetic cuck simp, it’s possible, believe me

A man shouldn’t be ashamed for his desires, that’s the only thing that makes a man pathetic tbh, if he’s ashamed of who he is.

If i actually had oneitis, i would not hide my feelings but i would also not simp for her if she isn’t willing to do the same for me.

You can have feelings and also not be a pathetic cuck simp, it’s possible, believe me

Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184963721Monday, March 07, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"that's to be expected." Nonsense. Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum. They do not provide any sort of logical capabilities towards society. They are imbeciles deserving of annihilation from the gene-pool. Truly, the mere thought of such repulsive behavior causes me to experience significant anger.
Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184964008Monday, March 07, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"they suck so im not going to listen" "they suck"? Such a naive and idiotic statement is very concerning. Culture Club is essentially superior to any of the aforementioned groups. Only your own idiocy prevents you from indulging in such domineering musical bliss.

Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184963721Monday, March 07, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"that's to be expected." Nonsense. Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum. They do not provide any sort of logical capabilities towards society. They are imbeciles deserving of annihilation from the gene-pool. Truly, the mere thought of such repulsive behavior causes me to experience significant anger.
Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184964008Monday, March 07, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"they suck so im not going to listen" "they suck"? Such a naive and idiotic statement is very concerning. Culture Club is essentially superior to any of the aforementioned groups. Only your own idiocy prevents you from indulging in such domineering musical bliss.
Don’t worry, i‘ll inform the NASA, they may can decrypt your message

Oneitis is cucked as fuck

My oneitis already knows this and cucks me with niggers (full blooded ones) and dykes

I wish she did :heart:

Yeah what would you do if your oneitis:foidSoy: found out that you were a pathetic simpering little cuck who wants her so badly that he would do anything for her.:horror:
I would fuck her ass.

Upload her nigger fucking movies to onlyfans