Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTear is NOT a hate group advocating for death and violence against troubled heavily depressed people online!

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I will let the screenshots talk by themselves.
They are not a hate group, right? They don't advocate for violence, right? They don't condone releasing personal information yet they let the doxx free and reposted it like 4 times when it is against sitewide rules and against rule number 1 of IT, right?

So let me get this straight. Some say that we should just pay some hookers if we just want sex, or "just get a girl" like you can go to a fucking shop and get one. They say that hookers can solve our problem when it goes beyond lack of sex, and before they come out with their bullshit that no one "needs" sex, science says otherwise with very peer-reviewed and global studies that just proves this fucking bullshit they say plain fucking wrong. It's like a billionaire telling a person making minimum wage they don't need extra money when they can't keep up with anything. It's like a well-fed person telling a person that only has water to fill the stomach to "just get food" or "no one needs food" or it is not important (I know they are not on the same level for a complete fair and equal comparison, but it is something of the same sort, as one has plenty of what the other lacks), when we know very well, if you know the slightest about psychology, physiology that humans indeed NEED sex. Not that you are gonna DIE without sex, but it is a human NEED, and on top of that, one of the most BASIC human needs.

So, they tell us to just pay hookers, right? But them other cucks just come out saying that we are predators and exploiters for paying hooker to satisfy needs, because we are financing exploitation and human trafficking. Then, we have countries that have legalized prostitution but makes buying the service illegal, in example, Norway and Cucknada (Canada :feelspuke:). That means a hooker can work, have her "job" fully legalized, but if you buy services you are a criminal and can go to prison for buying a service that is... legalized? Where the fuck do the want to go with this? What are they fucking trying to achieve? It's like making water legal but consuming it illegal. What is the fucking logic? Also, what is the fucking logic in saying that hookers can offer us some relief (if you are into that and can do it, depending on you, it does offer some relief, but that depends on the type of person you are), and then advocate against it saying that it is exploitation and financing human traffick and feeding a predatory industry? Fucking NPC cucks can't even agree with each other.

Also, do you guys remember when IT used to advocate for suicide telling us to just kill ourselves? Hm, it's against IT rules, and Reddit sitewide rules, but as it is a soy sub in a soy website, it is allowed, and the user that used to tell us to kill ourselves all day and advocate for the castration or killing of incels in concentration camps the most is still there posting because it's a hole. People have gotten IP banned from soyddit for much less than that.

There is a complete slut, "Mrs. Emilia" (u/___Emilia____) who claims to even have met a german guy from an incel board to have sex with him to try to prove him something. She says all the time she has tons of sex, but then goes to IT to say that sex doesn't matter. Wow, cool. I would to see her if overnight people would be disgusted by her and never even talk to her and do everything to her that people do to us and somehow erase all sexual experiences from her brain and she never gets to have sex. She or any other fucking cuck NPC rat scum would collapse within hours. You have already seen the videos of toilets going ham and having freakouts because they didn't get fucked for like 5-6 days and gettings tens of thousands of likes for it and offers, people "relating to her" and offering support and laughing it off saying it's gonna happen again soon, but if a man complains about not getting it him entire life he is an entitled manbaby bitch that doesn't deserve anything and should be "culled" (reference to doogycel) from society for being misogynistic and entitled. Hm, that's a very nice double standards we have there.

He wants to prevent it all by killing virgin men... but how are we supposed to be non-virgin if women admittely and openly say in every interview they would never go out with a virgin man and they don't like them. Virgin men are seen as weird, undesirable and there must be something wrong with them, but let me guess, virgin women can get millionaire overnight for selling their virginity online like we have seen thousands of time and men can't sell their virginity at all like I have showed here in the forum, where a man didn't get a single offer and another couldn't even hit his minimum requirement to pay for his studies, while holes just for existing can get up to 3-4 million in their bank accounts overnight because they are "untouched". They are a prize, and virgin men the trash to be discarded.
Also, if this person wants virgin men gone so much, what is he gonna do about it? Force women to have sex with us regularly? Is he a cuck that like some others say that paying hookers is exploitation and financing human trafficking when they willingly sell themselves on the streets and online with even custom advertisements? :feelshaha:

Now let's get to the screenshots of IT NOT advocating for violence against troubled, depressed people online, shall we? u/00_XN_Raiser thoughts?

3052d8d8137523ffe1eac71ce6fdde14

E1a545e217f7af5d7f28dd7cc46640c2

Last edited:
We are at war with them. You shouldnt expect anything else from your enemies. As long as you follow my lead you will be fine.

I don't care if those trannies hate us, it doesn't make a difference, let them hate as they want. They are a impotent bunch who can only dilate and seethe.

I don't care if those trannies hate us, it doesn't make a difference, let them hate as they want. They are a impotent bunch who can only dilate and seethe.
whore_kitty14 was happy for thinking the website was ending forever, yet we now know we are gonna stay and still keep going and they will still keep seething. :feelsaww:

whore_kitty14 was happy for thinking the website was ending forever, yet we now know we are gonna stay and still keep going and they will still keep seething. :feelsaww:
what those losers would even do without us, every other place is censored to hell. would they go to 4chan for the content? lol

what those losers would even do without us, every other place is censored to hell. would they go to 4chan for the content? lol
Even IT knows the absurd LARP that chans are. Mostly likely up to 99% of things in all of them are made up crap like on /x/ and same for r/nosleep on soyddit.

They are just a bunch of troll feeders really. They only really exist to feed trolls and inadvertently spread the :blackpill:blackpill.

Fucking NPC cucks can't even agree with each other.
We disagree with each other too, making the forum seem like a mind with multiple conflicting opinions. It's the nature of all communities where some free speech is allowed. However, the difference is that at least half of us are right while all of them are wrong.

Then, we have countries that have legalized prostitution but makes buying the service illegal, in example, Norway and Cucknada (Canada :feelspuke:).
This is such BS. The reason is probably that they want to protect foids but not men, as usual. Shit like the criminalization of the act of hiring a prostitute (and even if it's legal, people look down on it) is one of the reasons I don't want to do it. I'm too high-inhib to deal with that shit.

At least u/00_XN_Raiser's posts have been downvoted by other IT members.

He's also a 5' manlet who keeps posting about how proud he is of his height. If he weren't a manlet, he'd be with a girlfriend, not posting hate speech like that.

We disagree with each other too, making the forum seem like a mind with multiple conflicting opinions. It's the nature of all communities where some free speech is allowed. However, the difference is that at least half of us are right while all of them are wrong.

This is such BS. The reason is probably that they want to protect foids but not men, as usual. Shit like the criminalization of the act of hiring a prostitute (and even if it's legal, people look down on it) is one of the reasons I don't want to do it. I'm too high-inhib to deal with that shit.

At least u/00_XN_Raiser's posts have been downvoted by other IT members.

He's also a 5' manlet who keeps posting about how proud he is of his height. If he weren't a manlet, he'd be with a girlfriend, not posting hate speech like that.
331 upvotes.

Funny when reddit blacklisted Inceldom, they skipped out on IT. :lul:

Their agenda is legit hating on men who are lonely. That's all.