Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears break several rules. Why isn't that banned?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
Can we get it banned?

No, they have vaginas.

I told you about the plan. Funny they mentioned it in their sub, but I'm sure we won't be recognizable if we act really bluepilled and especially if you have a reddit account with high karma.

I told you about the plan. Funny they mentioned it in their sub, but I'm sure we won't be recognizable if we act really bluepilled and especially if you have a reddit account with high karma.
I have one but it's a contrarian account.

AgainstHateSubreddits constantly breaks rules and brigades subs. Reddit admins DGAF

We should make a screenshot of everytime a rule is broken on cucktears and post it on here and have modcels sticky it

I dunno how the fuck reddit works but I assume it's because they have tacit support from the moderation team. And it's much "safer" to support a bunch of women and lefty orbiter males than a bunch of men that are totally unwanted by society in the first place.