Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears is right. There is no such thing as "OBJECTIVELY goodlooking". Colour me surprised. After years of blackpilling you, I got BTFO'd. Imagine.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
InkelTears is right. There is no such thing as "objectively goodlooking". This woman should ask her surgeon to reverse this because everyone would agree that she looked better before. Beauty can't be measured in general terms! The blackpill has been defeated. Pack it up, boyos. Checkmate. Go home.

Jaw1

Such needless surgery. She should have improved her personality instead.

InkelTears is right. There is no such thing as "objectively goodlooking". This woman should ask her surgeon to reverse this because everyone would agree that she looked better before. Beauty can't be measured in general terms! The blackpill has been defeated. Pack it up, boyos. Checkmate. Go home.

View attachment 223511

Such needless surgery. She should have improved her personality instead.

crazy how all IT members look like this : :feelstastyman:

There are variety's of objectively good looking ngl

“I’m attracted to your personality”.
I can’t even type that shit with a straight face lmfao

Before the surgery she had at least a dozen orbiters and now she's got 50 and she's fucking Chad.

They're confusion variance with fWHR

Why did she go short hair like a lesbian bitch. She is too pretty

Over for Habsburgcels. her natural looksmatch is ruling the Spanish Empire and still Inkwell.
F680C6DB 4B3D 45BF A1FB 6932BA47F8A6

She actually wasted her money as millions of cucks were already there to say she looks fine

I'd still the fuck the one on the left ngl

What are they on about? They are equally attractive to me! :soy::soy::soy:

why do i want to fuck the one with the ear showing more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why did she go short hair like a lesbian bitch. She is too pretty
Why do girls like cutting their hair and going dyke mode I’ll never understand it

IT are just too stupid

It's true, objective beauty doesn't exist, some people will like Henry Cavill more, some other people will like the burned guy more. Every person is beautiful
herny.cavill.jpg

It's true, objective beauty doesn't exist, some people will like Henry Cavill more, some other people will like the burned guy more. Every person is beautiful
herny.cavill.jpg

cageeeeeee

On the left she had more SMV than this whole forum combined times a thousand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back