Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears Replied To My Based Thread About Trannies.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xaotlb/trans_women_are_women_cry_about_it/

"Trans women are women. Deal with it" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

No they are not. They are men larping as women. If "Trans women" are women and "trans men" are men. Then Shaun King is black and Oli London is Korean.

You can not change your gender. Similar to how you can not change your race or species.

Screenshot 172

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You can never change your bone structure. Regardless of the surgery and hormones.

Pelvis male vs female 2 931x1024
Q angle
116d51bfe8279bb6896cc4b7aa0d809c

Trans women aren't women, and the only people crying about it are trannies.

only like 10% of trannies pass, the rest are subhuman freaks

You will never have your dick back, deal with it tranny.

TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCHLIST :feelskek:

WHAT YOU SAID WAS FUCKING BRUTAL AND BASED :feelsdevil:

What happened to make people think like this? I don't think I saw a single transgender flag until 2019.