Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ IncelTears. THEY SCREENSHOTTED A RANDOM COMMENT

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★

JFLL LMAOOO MUH "as a wymn" CARD. LITERALLY ORBITING CUCKS IN THE COMMENT, EVERY SINGLE ONE, I GUARENTEE IT.

mfw "Literally verbally snaps" equates to calling some guy on a forum a fool for not using a good VPN

what a fucking meme level clickbait headline

>Fbi yeah this guy on an internet forum said someone was dumb for not being good with computers.
>wonders why fbi didn't stop NC.

May Allah protect you from the kufr of these cuckqueers

You literally explain why you use a VPN lul? Wtf does that IT user mean when she said you snapped? You can literally post a picture of anything and make it content on cucktears lul.

>guy is good with computers

I CAN'T BULIEVE IT HE SNAPPED

May Allah protect you from the kufr of these cuckqueers
There are no muslim cuckqueers, that's a dead giveaway to let you know whose side god is on.

"As a woman" is probably the most pretentious word combination on earth.

opsec is legit high iq poster why banned

There are no muslim cuckqueers, that's a dead giveaway to let you know whose side god is on.

Exactly, Allah (SWT) is the enemy of those who promote Zina, kufr, and haram. He will especially punish the roasties who commit Zina and have sex before marriage.

But Inshallah Allah SWT will reward us with 72 virgin waifus in the jannah

I don't even try to hide my IP, if someone throws me in prison for internet posts then I'll be able to finally sui.

I don't even try to hide my IP, if someone throws me in prison for internet posts then I'll be able to finally sui.
Nobody would ever prisoncel you over internet comment unless you make some extreme or target some fat rich politician repeatedly.

Mostly no one.cares,especially not in places like these. Most shooters dont even post here

Nobody would ever prisoncel you over internet comment unless you make some extreme or target some fat rich politician repeatedly.

Mostly no one.cares,especially not in places like these. Most shooters dont even post here

I live in UK, they'll imprison you for anything here.

Seems like IT forgot what it's like when an incel really snaps
We need another ER