Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incest is beautiful and healthy deal with it retards

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
There is nothing more that feminists hate the most than ncest when you fuck your sister,grandma,mother etc you are showing to these feminist cunts that they are your property your fucktoys

Can you post this incest shit in the sewers? It gets fucking annoying seeing your trash bag of shit threads in my feed.

Can you post this incest shit in the sewers? It gets fucking annoying seeing your trash bag of shit threads in my feed.
His posts represent a real genuine high-iq position on justifying fucking your Sisters and female Cousins

500th fag advocating for Incest, that hasn't fucked his own mother yet.

You "all talk no walk" niggas are mind-numbingly fucking boring.

Here is my take on Incest, when you have no girl to fuck, incest is your last ditch effort to at least feel a vagina

Here is my take on Incest, when you have no girl to fuck, incest is your last ditch effort to at least feel a vagina
Better not get caught

You never know, he might actually do it
That's true, but I don't care if he does. I'm just so fucking tired of these arrested development edgelord fags, advocating for trash that they are too pussy to do it themselves.

If he does, whatever.

Fuck you faggot I post my threads wherever I want

what kind of incest? is it like in YSN where he fuck his twin sister?

thats genuinely beautiful though. But fucking your mother is quite disgusting man

just dont procreate with your sister, then all is fine then.

Ok good, would not put it past this retard to make an alt just to spam more pointless pro incest rubbish
One day you will know I was right you will know that incest is good feminists hate incest

^^^ i was close to the sun too but my wings got burned off