Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incident on the metro

Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist

Deranged freak of nature
★★★★
Today I was going to college on the metro like I do everyday. Seats were all occupied so I had to stand. There was this middle-aged roastie who was sitting somewhere close to me and when she had to get off she asked me if I was about to get off and when I said no she was like "MOVE" while making this irritated/annoyed face. Even though she could've easily gone around me. This exact same incident had happened to me before as well.

Naturally being the uncooperative little shit that I am, I shifted just enough to let her pass and I was rewarded with a death glare from her (I stared back and she looked away). This kinda incident really highlights how low-tier men are viewed as by foids. Even middle-aged, ugly foids. The fucking whore really thought she owned the train or something and the utter disdain in her eyes when she addressed me really puts the blackpill in perspective.

My advice to anyone facing a similar situation would be: hold your ground. Don't give these normies an inch or they'll simply want more. Normalfags are like sharks when it comes to their instincts for smelling weakness. Don't ever give them the satisfaction of putting you down.

Last edited:
It's disgusting how women have to make it so obvious how they see ugly men.

Ay26pdq 700b

you used word 'middle aged roastie' so i guess you think she wasn't overweight etc; but in my limited observation of these stupid middle aged wuhmen here is majority of them suffer from one or other health issue or alignment; and it fucks with their brains massively that they spit their frustrations on children and men;

it could either be diabetes or thyroidism (man this makes them literal devils on earth in terms of anger issues) or even taking contraceptive pills fucks with their moods; and if she's slightly chubby or overweight her anger issues get multiplied
then there are foids who have arthritis and back pain issues or knee caps issues...

i suspect this foid in your case was among them