Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel India birth rate decreasing

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Let’s goo, India is currently below replacement level, more soul have been saved from borning Indian. Soon population sinks to 1 billion. No more souls have to suffer
IMG 1231
IMG 1232
IMG 1233

India birth rate is somehow comparable to USA, I think black pill is spreading in india. :panties:

Life fuel for @wereq and me

That's probably for the best!

Their population was getting a bit crazy.

Let’s goo, India is currently below replacement level, more soul have been saved from borning Indian. Soon population sinks to 1 billion. No more souls have to suffer View attachment 1067013View attachment 1067014View attachment 1067015

India birth rate is somehow comparable to USA, I think black pill is spreading in india. :panties:

Life fuel for @wereq and me
Cope. Pakistan and North India still has high birth rate. Our population will peak by 2050s reaching a staggering 1.6 or more Billion than start falling.

Oh no, the great Indian replacement after the great Asian and white replacement, it is the juice. Nothing to do with the fact that with industrialization and modernization birthrate starts declining.

Oh no, the great Indian replacement after the great Asian and white replacement, it is the juice. Nothing to do with the fact that with industrialization and modernization birthrate starts declining.
It’s due to industrialisation of course, I always wished india to have 300 million population for the reduction of poverty, as approximately 200 million people in India are above poverty range and quite well off. 4trillion spreading across 1.4 billion people is ridiculous.

It’s due to industrialisation of course, I always wished india to have 300 million population for the reduction of poverty, as approximately 200 million people in India are above poverty range and quite well off. 4trillion spreading across 1.4 billion people is ridiculous.
I agree, I also wanted India to have less population it'll dramatically increase the quality of life.

Cope. Pakistan and North India still has high birth rate. Our population will peak by 2050s reaching a staggering 1.6 or more Billion then start falling.
It’s cruel though, Pakistan birth rate as of 2020 is 3.5 or something. But it is still a good start, northern part of india is also industrialising, hope there population also decreasing.

I bet the indian government think this is a disaster. kek

It's happening to so many countries. The blackpill is certainly growing stronger and stronger with time.

good to know, we need asians, indians and africans go below replacement, too bad they will destroy the environment before that happens

Cope. Pakistan and North India still has high birth rate. Our population will peak by 2050s reaching a staggering 1.6 or more Billion than start falling.
What's the difference between North India and South India in terms of both culture and politics/economics?

What's the difference between North India and South India in terms of both culture and politics/economics?
South India is bit more civilised than their counterparts and they contribute a lot like

Last edited:
I bet in 2050 half our world would be sub Saharan African dumb niggers because they would be the only ones having kids