Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India launches mission to moon, everybody make fun of them

nice.
instead of shitting on the street they will send a rocket full of feces on the moon.

a currycel commented:

"To all the western people who believe we should have spent this money on poor instead: your movie budgets are much more than our lunar missions'. You should not make movies and spend it on your homeless first. Thanks!"

We have no control over our own money unfortunately. All money would be spned wisely in military, new workplaces and enahcing everything what is manly.

They have doomed theirselves because of social media

Curries need to go to Uranus to get any respect from rest of the humans, tbh.

imagine if people made fun of blacks like this

Racecopers = People who think everything is about race, including women's sexual preferences.
Everything is about race, especially women's sexual preference...

Best hoax ever!

It's not ovER for Bollywood!

yes.. i see a lot of western retards make fun of us curries.. before i Used to argue with these fucking stupid cucks online... but now i dont bother because If I start spitting real shit on FB . ill get banned

curries can never win

Don't worry currycels, they can laugh all they want, they need it. The West is in terminal decline due to the discarding of social mores, the side effects of boomers, massive national debts, and fiscal gaps, and societies disintegrating into legions of apathetic, mediocre degenerates. The day is coming for the Chinese, and Indians, regardless what anyone else thinks of it. While the West sinks into moral depravity, the Chinese, and Curries are hungry, educated, and aggressive in the pursuit of the future. Haters gonna hate.
This

Everything is about race, especially women's sexual preference...
I have asked you proof of this several times, and everytime you ignore me, and now that you finally respond to me, all you can say is the same shit you have been peddling for 8763 posts, everybody already knows your point, get to the evidence finally, will you?

I have asked you proof of this several times, and everytime you ignore me, and now that you finally respond to me, all you can say is the same shit you have been peddling for 8763 posts, everybody already knows your point, get to the evidence finally, will you?
A50EPtl.png
4via7c97lj531.png

When they shit in the spaceship it will just float around.

When women say that they like men with good personality, we see through their lies
When women say that they like men with good humor, we see through their lies
But when women say that race matters, we suddenly take their word for it.

Also, when women think of ethnics, they think of incel ethnics, hair and fat for arabs and short and dicklet for asian. It's not that being ethnic is a disadvantage in of itself, it's just that unattractive traits tend to be more common with ethnics. Just because you don't want to eat from a porcelain plate that has shit on it, doesn't mean you don't want to eat from a porcelain plate

When women say that they like men with good personality, we see through their lies

Also, when women think of ethnics, they think of incel ethnics, hair and fat for arabs and short and dicklet for asian. It's not that being ethnic is a disadvantage in of itself, it's just that unattractive traits tend to be more common with ethnics. Just because you don't want to eat from a porcelain plate that has shit on it, doesn't mean you don't want to eat from a porcelain plate

How retarded do you have to be to think that ethnicity doesn't matter?

We see through their lies when they say they like men with good personality and good humor because we know their judgment of one's "personality" and "humor" is influenced by one's appearance. We know they're lying because there are good-looking men who rack up multiple domestic violence convictions against different women, and women who have been abused by multiple good-looking men -- they're clearly not very good judges of personality. But we know women aren't lying about race because there are far more white male, ethnic foid partners than there are ethnic male, white foid partners.

Being ethnic is a disadvantage in and of itself. Yes, unattractive traits are more common with ethnics -- and that influences the overall perception of an entire ethnic group. Stereotypes still exist. If half the porcelain plates you see has shit on it, you might refrain from eating off porcelain plates from the future.

I'm half White, half Japanese. My Mom, who is Japanese, and myself talk about this. White people are more attractive generally. I think there is less of a gap between the aesthetic quality of White, males, and females. In Japan lots of girls are nice looking, but the men are usually very small, not masculine. The Aesthetic gap is huge. Whites are pedestalized for their good looks.

I used to frequent a site on the internet that catered to White chicks who liked Asian males. Basically they all wanted Chang or some Kpop queer. However there were cops, MD's, lots of high caliber, decent looking Asian men there. The general observation was in White society you had to have 2 points minimum in looks over White guys to even be considered equivalent. So you could be a just sub Chang level in the face, 6'2" chad bod, with a 135 IQ, net worth of like $3mil, and a successful start up that will go IPO in the next year, and your sexual competition is like a 5'7" 6/10 vape king with spider web tatts on his elbow making your subway.

I wouldn't go so far as to blame "Wacism, Wacism!" for it, but women do have a strong preference for White guys, and being ethnic is often a death sentence.

How retarded do you have to be to think that ethnicity doesn't matter?

We see through their lies when they say they like men with good personality and good humor because we know their judgment of one's "personality" and "humor" is influenced by one's appearance. We know they're lying because there are good-looking men who rack up multiple domestic violence convictions against different women, and women who have been abused by multiple good-looking men -- they're clearly not very good judges of personality. But we know women aren't lying about race because there are far more white male, ethnic foid partners than there are ethnic male, white foid partners.

Being ethnic is a disadvantage in and of itself. Yes, unattractive traits are more common with ethnics -- and that influences the overall perception of an entire ethnic group. Stereotypes still exist. If half the porcelain plates you see has shit on it, you might refrain from eating off porcelain plates from the future.
"But we know women aren't lying about race because there are far more white male, ethnic foid partners than there are ethnic male, white foid partners."
That's like saying "We know driving cars is unhealthy because there are more unhealthy people driving cars than unhealthy people not driving cars", just because ethnic men have worse dating situations, doesn't mean it's because of their ethnicity necessarily. Racecopers can't recognize that, instead they think that it's the ethnicity in of itself.
I'm half White, half Japanese. My Mom, who is Japanese, and myself talk about this. White people are more attractive generally. I think there is less of a gap between the aesthetic quality of White, males, and females. In Japan lots of girls are nice looking, but the men are usually very small, not masculine. The Aesthetic gap is huge. Whites are pedestalized for their good looks.

I used to frequent a site on the internet that catered to White chicks who liked Asian males. Basically they all wanted Chang or some Kpop queer. However there were cops, MD's, lots of high caliber, decent looking Asian men there. The general observation was in White society you had to have 2 points minimum in looks over White guys to even be considered equivalent. So you could be a just sub Chang level in the face, 6'2" chad bod, with a 135 IQ, net worth of like $3mil, and a successful start up that will go IPO in the next year, and your sexual competition is like a 5'7" 6/10 vape king with spider web tatts on his elbow making your subway.

I wouldn't go so far as to blame "Wacism, Wacism!" for it, but women do have a strong preference for White guys, and being ethnic is often a death sentence.
Ugh.... Yes, because most asians have bad features, but not because being asian is a bad feature in of itself

Don't worry currycels, they can laugh all they want, they need it. The West is in terminal decline due to the discarding of social mores, the side effects of boomers, massive national debts, and fiscal gaps, and societies disintegrating into legions of apathetic, mediocre degenerates. The day is coming for the Chinese, and Indians, regardless what anyone else thinks of it. While the West sinks into moral depravity, the Chinese, and Curries are hungry, educated, and aggressive in the pursuit of the future. Haters gonna hate.
Chinese, yes. Indians not so much.

Image result for when the coping is too strong

Last edited:
Ugh.... Yes, because most asians have bad features, but not because being asian is a bad feature in of itself

Yeah, but even good looking ethnics, which are rare can be more aesthetically pleasing than most Whites. Just super rare, but in those cases where an ethnic is objectively better looking than a White, who is also good looking himself, the ethnic will lose. I'm not hurt over it, it is just preference, and that is all there is to it, it is not racism per se. I mean if it were possible I would take a 10/10 Asian girl any day over a hot White girl, but that Asian Stacy is prob like one in several million in her age demographic. I have only seen like 5 of them ever. In the mean time every other White chick that isn't fat mogs Asian girls.

Yeah, but even good looking ethnics, which are rare can be more aesthetically pleasing than most Whites. Just super rare, but in those cases where an ethnic is objectively better looking than a White, who is also good looking himself, the ethnic will lose. I'm not hurt over it, it is just preference, and that is all there is to it, it is not racism per se. I mean if it were possible I would take a 10/10 Asian girl any day over a hot White girl, but that Asian Stacy is prob like one in several million in her age demographic. I have only seen like 5 of them ever. In the mean time every other White chick that isn't fat mogs Asian girls.
And the proof of this, like usually, non-existent.

And the proof of this, like usually, non-existent.
So I'm curious what is not being proved here. It is not my preference, because you can either take one's word for such a thing or not, but it being non actionable on my part, and statistically unlikely to be encountered if it were, makes it a moot point. The closest I can come to proof of the assertion that ethnics are challenged dating wise by their race are the okcupid studies, the general dating surveys based on data culled from those sites which show ethnics do terrible. I saw something the other day suggesting that upwards of 70+% of White women would not date an Asian man. That alone suggests that ethnics are fighting an uphill battle. I Also would point to my experience in White female Asian male dating sites that for all factors being the same, the Asian has to have substantially higher aesthetics for him to be considered on par with a White guy. This was a common lament. This gets into politics, and being half White, and hating identity politics generally, and cultural marxism, I have to say White privilege does exist in White dominated countries. It is simple tribalism. You go to Japan, and Japanese privelege exists. It is what it is, but the idea that ethnics are not hampered by this in America or Europe is not realistic. This is not politically correct, but Asians are probably the most assimilated ethnic group into White culture, and have high socioeconomic status, so they are culturally compatible, and not a step down in terms of economic status. Just social, because Whites will always regard them as a lesser people.

The closest I can come to proof of the assertion that ethnics are challenged dating wise by their race are the okcupid studies, the general dating surveys based on data culled from those sites which show ethnics do terrible
I have already explained why this happens, it's because ethnics tend to have worse traits, but what racepillers state, is that being ethnic is a bad trait.
It is simple tribalism. Y
Women seek the man with the best genetic quality, they aren't concerned with tribalism. This is further proven by the fact that blacks (who don't have micropenises, who aren't shorter and who don't have any negative traits) don't share the same difficulties as most ethnics.

I have already explained why this happens, it's because ethnics tend to have worse traits, but what racepillers state, is that being ethnic is a bad trait.

Women seek the man with the best genetic quality, they aren't concerned with tribalism. This is further proven by the fact that blacks (who don't have micropenises, who aren't shorter and who don't have any negative traits) don't share the same difficulties as most ethnics.
Ok, fair enough on the assertion that a lot of ethnics have worse traits, at least physically, and in terms of facial looks. But, what about the blurb on the black pill tab on this site where they show the tinder swipe matches of a White model, and Asian model respectively. Both were very attractive dudes, both should slay? Also the polling when women are asked about their preferences, and it is not raw data from a dating site, but a survey, and they express the same bias against ethnics.

I think tribalism does play a part. In Japan gaijin (Foreigner) hunters are looked down upon by some natives. Same thing with Cynthia bringing Tyrone or Chang home to Mom, and Dad. I won't elevate it to bigotry, but I will say that there is tremendous social pressure in all groups to keep with your own race or group.

Also had to remention that honestly some pretty high caliber Asian dudes on that Asian male White female site lamented their diffficulty getting White girls. It was not a matter of socioeconomics, it was including aesthetics. As a generalization a lot of Asian guys are small, and may not have chad faces, but some guys are objectively better than some White dudes in the face, and build as well. They still struggled a lot.

This also makes me think of another point, and it is local, personal, and so socioeconomic culture. I have lived in a lot of different neighborhoods, and been exposed to lots of them. Middle class primarily, but wealthy, and poor White, poor ethnic areas too. Do you think a hot Latino girl from the bario is going to want to date a quality Brad with a good future? A White guy that is better looking than her thugmaxxed 5'2" cholo bf? No way, but Brad has superior genetics. Same with Cindy the trailer park ho who is used to Cletus, n Bubba, she ain't going to date Brad the college boy, and she sure won't date Chang or Tyrone. It ain't happening man.

Not saying it is wrong, there is no need in my mind to absolve White chicks or whatever of oreferences, but there is a legit basis for the race pill. I guarantee you Korean dad is gonna lose his mind when his daughter in med school brings Tyrone home for dinner. Swing swing choppa choppa man.

His sub0iq doesn’t realize the film industry makes money

Even the indian space agency makes money. Doing missions like this ups their reputaion and other countries will pay india to launch satellites for them.

As a currycel, you just have to ignore this stuff.

The main reason why India is behind the west is because Britain oppressed India for 250-300 years. While Britain was going through industrialisation, they diverted food supplies away from India which led to millions dying...

Btw before Britain invaded India, India's economy was the largest in the world, their share of the world economy was 24%, when the British left, it was down to 4%
If India was this great, why couldn't you stop the colonization of India by the british? You're behind and you were colonized because Indian people are low IQ and their military sucks balls.

You're behind and you were colonized because Indian people are low IQ and their military sucks balls.
Yup, this applies to all ethnics.

If India was this great, why couldn't you stop the colonization of India by the british? You're behind and you were colonized because Indian people are low IQ and their military sucks balls.
to be honest pakis beats shit out of indian military

Even the indian space agency makes money. Doing missions like this ups their reputaion and other countries will pay india to launch satellites for them.
True but I mean for real that shithole better make a lot of profit out of this in order to install basic sanitation facilities.

India looks too underdeveloped to be undertaking such a task.

Let’s hope it helps them

Ok, fair enough on the assertion that a lot of ethnics have worse traits, at least physically, and in terms of facial looks. But, what about the blurb on the black pill tab on this site where they show the tinder swipe matches of a White model, and Asian model respectively. Both were very attractive dudes, both should slay? Also the polling when women are asked about their preferences, and it is not raw data from a dating site, but a survey, and they express the same bias against ethnics.
I haven't seen their photos, however, I do thinks asians could actually have their ethnicity be a negative trait due to assumptions about a micropenis, also, like I said, women are in large parts incapable of tribalism so I doubt that to be true. Chad will slay anywhere

I haven't seen their photos, however, I do thinks asians could actually have their ethnicity be a negative trait due to assumptions about a micropenis, also, like I said, women are in large parts incapable of tribalism so I doubt that to be true. Chad will slay anywhere
I wonder about that too. I guess most Asians don't technically qualify for the medical disorder, but considering that females prefer men who are substantially beyond the norm, this is prob a big problem for them. The tribalism thing. Yes, they are disloyal. But, perhaps shame. Given how promiscuous they are though, that is a bit of a stretch too, lol.

I wonder about that too. I guess most Asians don't technically qualify for the medical disorder, but considering that females prefer men who are substantially beyond the norm, this is prob a big problem for them. The tribalism thing. Yes, they are disloyal. But, perhaps shame. Given how promiscuous they are though, that is a bit of a stretch too, lol.
True. What's your idea of "substantially beyond the norm"

True. What's your idea of "substantially beyond the norm"
I would say 2-4" beyond international averages for length. That is like wanting men who are 7'5" tall to 8' tall when the average height is 5'9". That is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back