Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

India needs to send all their criminals to the west

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
All the low inhibition criminals of India should be sent to the west. Educated Indians entering the west has made India stereotyped as nerds.

India needs to send their criminals and be stereotyped as criminals like mexicans and blacks.

All the low inhibition criminals of India should be sent to the west. Educated Indians entering the west has made India stereotyped as nerds.

India needs to send their criminals and be stereotyped as criminals like mexicans and blacks.
:feelshaha:

indians have an established reputation of scammers

india needs to send all their criminals to your house

we already have enough brown-skinned criminals here

Those short skinny fat pajeet criminals will be eaten for breakfast by Murican Niggers and spics. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No, what you want is India sending chadpreets.

Just make the competition even harder bro
He is saying he wants to remove the Indian nerd stereotype, I said you don't need low inhib criminals but chadpreets to remove the stereotype.

He is saying he wants to remove the Indian nerd stereotype, I said you don't need low inhib criminals but chadpreets to remove the stereotype.
I see, but actual Chadpreets are extremely rare to the point that you'll only see them in Bollywood. A Chad for curry standards is just a tall HTN.

Last edited:
The Punjabi mafia exists in Canada. Guess what - curry SMV is still low.

No repootashian for your face, saar :forcedsmile:

I see, but actual Chadpreets are extremely to the point that you'll only see them in Bollywood. A Chad for curry standards is just a tall HTN.
There are some actual chads in Bollywood but most are tall htn. Nonetheless even tall htn can fix the nerd stereotype.

This nigga really has zero ideas. I was involved(as an observer) in a few thuggish circles back in Mumbai due to my relations with some seniors from highschool who were involved in such circles and looking back at those times 90% of those curry thugs were gigasubhumans and would get laughed at if they tried to act up in the west. There's a reason why curry gangs are so weak or non existent even in Countries like UK or Malaysia where a large number of poor curries live.

we already have enough brown-skinned criminals here

You don't have any Hindu criminals except mayber some tamils from sri lanka but they do tamil on tamil crime.

They are already enough of these human form of snakes