Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL India NUMBA

To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★
Obraz 2024 05 11 074515300

:lul: :lul: :lul:

@Confessor
@Grim_Reaper
@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet

India, India, India rules the waves, the skies and the plains, true successors of the Aryans, proud scions of Indra, under the iron rule of the wise Brahmins

Pride isn't discouraged in Curry culture like it is in East Asia, Middle East or Europe, that's why you have embarrassing situations like this

Last edited:
Sigh... I wish I was Singh-ing in the rain/monsoon

Pride isn't discouraged in Curry culture like it is in East Asia, Middle East or Europe, that's why you have embarrassing situations like this
Lmao, it's not just pride, but a matter of intelligence and self-awareness.

I didn't deny that. Lack of self-awareness and intelligence leads to pride
Not necessarily. Plenty of intelligent people with some self-awareness who have huge egos and pride.

Shame on whoever ruled india and didnt genocide jeets

Not necessarily. Plenty of intelligent people with some self-awareness who have huge egos and pride.
Didn't deny that either. I mentioned ONE route which could to lead to pride

This thread was about Indians having pride and ego, and that's obviously detestable because they have no credit to them to names which is embarrassing.

Intelligent people having pride is of another topic because at least they have some credit to their name

Didn't deny that either. I mentioned ONE route which could to lead to pride

This thread was about Indians having pride and ego, and that's obviously detestable because they have no credit to them to names which is embarrassing.

Intelligent people having pride is of another topic because at least they have some credit to their name
Of course, I was merely pointing out that the reason for their great pride in their nation and people was due to their low intellect and self-awareness, which is caused by their poor genetics as Indians.

India, India, India rules the waves, the skies and the plains, true successors of the Aryans, proud scions of Indra, under the iron rule of the wise Brahmins

:owo:

:lul: :feelskek:

I read somewhere currycels invented plastic surgery first too. Figures the place with the most undesirable men comes up with hard hooksmaxxing.

PAKISTAN MOGS

Superpooper moment

Shame on whoever ruled india and didnt genocide jeets
That would be Turks (Central Asian Turks, not Anatolians) and Anglos

Afghans too?
Yeah but their rule was more brief. There was the Ghurid Empire and Durrani Empire which held a little territory in poopyland, and also the Khalji dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate which was mixed Turko-Afghan

THE Superpooper moment. I guarantee he posted that comment from within a sewer in Ghaziabad
How many indians you meet share such sentiment ?

Yeah but their rule was more brief. There was the Ghurid Empire and Durrani Empire which held a little territory in poopyland, and also the Khalji dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate which was mixed Turko-Afghan
Yea i dont know that because i only wanted to study european university

How many indians you meet share such sentiment ?
Nationalism is a lot more mainstream among Indians than whites. When it comes to whites, it’s as if nationalists come from the literal fringes of society; whereas for curries there are nationalists from every walk of curry “life”.

It’s why I’m perplexed by the idea some people on this forum and elsewhere seem to have that Indians are “white worshippers”. Most Indians are hotep-tier we wuzzers who unironicallly believe they have the most superior culture in the world

Nationalism is a lot more mainstream among Indians than whites. When it comes to whites, it’s as if nationalists come from the literal fringes of society; whereas for curries there are nationalists from every walk of curry “life”.

It’s why I’m perplexed by the idea some people on this forum and elsewhere seem to have that Indians are “white worshippers”. Most Indians are hotep-tier we wuzzers who unironicallly believe they have the most superior culture in the world
what are biggest we wuzz indian theories ? examples etc.

I know that indians dislike white people and white women especially slavettas are seen as ''easily accesible'' for many indian men

btw some nice music for you :feelsokman: and nice buildings for strive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Z-AbOveAU

Faade de la Cathdrale de Rouen
Palais de justice de Rouen 3
1162cb5635433921582434fa8da80086
Image 3
Leavuen

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@_valerie_ross_/video/7331049386098674949

what are biggest we wuzz indian theories ? examples etc.
The two biggest would easily be the OIT (Out of India Theory) and the Vikramaditya Empire. @wereq @Lurkercel0 can you think of any others?
I know that indians dislike white people and white women especially slavettas are seen as ''easily accesible'' for many indian men
Yep. Curries have grand delusions about what their dating prospects will be like in Western nations; they understand the widespread nature of promiscuity in Western countries, but not the importance of looks
Zased, thank you for this :feelsYall:

The two biggest would easily be the OIT (Out of India Theory) and the Vikramaditya Empire. @wereq @Lurkercel0 can you think of any others?

Yep. Curries have grand delusions about what their dating prospects will be like in Western nations; they understand the widespread nature of promiscuity in Western countries, but not the importance of looks
Realized that besides slavs ( and even we slavniggers aren't nowheare nationalistic as curries, ethnics, arabs, latinos or asians ) whites are nearly completely lacking of pride :feelscry:
Zased, thank you for this :feelsYall:
:feelsYall:

Realized that besides slavs ( and even we slavniggers aren't nowheare nationalistic as curries, ethnics, arabs, latinos or asians ) whites are nearly completely lacking of pride :feelscry:
Slavs are nationalistic enough to slaughter slightly different Slavs but not gypsies and subhuman immigrants

Slavs are nationalistic enough to slaughter slightly different Slavs but not gypsies and subhuman immigrants
Will i'm not JOOlogist how much do you believe that khazars want to seek new lands in ukraine ? And destruction of both countries are in their best interest >

You forgot the biggest pipedream of dindu nationalists. Though it's probably similar (conceptually) to the vikramaditya empire. SEA and tibet would rather succumb to chinese pressure than live among hindu jeetroaches.

Sigh... I wish I was Singh-ing in the rain/monsoon
Such a shame I can't be roman-Singh a Bomb bae (Bombai). Alas, it was a mis-steak to beef with the locals.

You forgot the biggest pipedream of dindu nationalists. Though it's probably similar (conceptually) to the vikramaditya empire. SEA and tibet would rather succumb to chinese pressure than live among hindu jeetroaches.
View attachment 1160246
India is more likely to conquer Canada than any of those other countries.

Pakistan mogs india tbh

View attachment 1160246
Oh yeah JFL; how did I forget about Akhand Barata :feelshaha: