Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme India opens first troon only university

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230921 041126 Reddit

:lul:

r/upliftingnews

DO NOT REDEEM THE BOBS AND VAGINE
IMG 1090

Imagine not only being curry but troon :feelspuke:
An abomination of man

fuck shitskin niggers

Hermaphrodite - an organism having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

Typical western media trying to spread their disgusting agenda.

This can't be real...

curry troons :lul::lul::lul:
also that university gonna have more bodies in trees than the suicide forest in japland

tbh at least if there is any positive about this its that normal people won't have to go to school with them

40% of them never graduate

I unironically support this. Segregating degenerates from normal people is a great idea.
You know, I bet the West any Western country. Even the United States in the more liberal areas like California. Would have done something like this. But then the counter-argument is, it's a form of segregation. And gays are normal. India. I think they realize how different faggots are from the rest of. The normal population that instead of doing what should be done to them, which means throwing them in mental institutions. The next best thing is to segregate them and see how long they can last.
They do have a 41% suicide rate.