Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill India truly is a country of contrasts... From the gigabased currycels on incel forums, to this...

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Anotacin 2020 05 14 214619 jpg

Anotacin 2020 05 14 214619

Not even curries are based anymore :feelsrope: it is truly sad to be a male these days. Elliot Rodger dreamed of a beta uprising of sorts, and of incels realizing our numbers and taking over... Too bad it'll never happen due to the staggering amount of simps :feelsrope:

bro what? curries were always begging online yet taking what they want in the streets

India is the most simp country on earth lol

India is the most simp country on earth lol
shit man

i always had a bit of an idealized view of indians due to currycel comments in here, news about r... in their streets, etc, but i guess they're simps just like in the west :feelsrope:

That's a nice car.

shit man

i always had a bit of an idealized view of indians due to currycel comments in here, news about r... in their streets, etc, but i guess they're simps just like in the west :feelsrope:
every curry I’ve EVER MET irl is a massive cuck lol