Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

India: Water Crisis + Foid

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Anything to add fellas?

@anandkonda
@wereq
@CopingForBrutality
@Copexodius Maximus
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@Ricordanza
@Mecoja
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Pajeetsingh
@Dravidiancel

Anything to add fellas?

@anandkonda
@wereq
@CopingForBrutality
@Copexodius Maximus
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@Ricordanza
@Mecoja
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Pajeetsingh
@Dravidiancel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90c5RVd3G1k

I mean curries are know for scams you know :lul::lul::lul:

giphy.gif

I don't know much about how water shortage and supply works, but I doubt that small spenders make a big difference. Sometimes during summer we get water shortage. They usually blame people who water their fields and the one who wash their cars. Their measure is increasing a lot the price if you spend more water monthly.
This smacks of misogyny and bigotry.
Every critics against foids is classified as hate.

Only in Bangalore. Because of poor urban planning. They destroyed all the green cover there apparently. Also there is a water tanker mafia

Maybe. Maybe not, exactly. Too many factors.
How the fuck is there a water tanker cartel?
Just like any other cartel...

Maybe. Maybe not, exactly. Too many factors.
It's not happening in Hyderabad where I live. It is the only factor. Bangalore has poor unban planning, it also sinks when ever it rains.

I don't know much about how water shortage and supply works, but I doubt that small spenders make a big difference. Sometimes during summer we get water shortage. They usually blame people who water their fields and the one who wash their cars. Their measure is increasing a lot the price if you spend more water monthly.
Same. Except mor confusing here due to "muh Climate" globohomo.

It's not happening in Hyderabad where I live. It is the only factor. Bangalore has poor unban planning, it also sinks when ever it rains.
Yeah but Hyderabad has other issues..

Plus B'lore weather is generally better..

Anything to add fellas?

@anandkonda
@wereq
@CopingForBrutality
@Copexodius Maximus
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@Ricordanza
@Mecoja
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Pajeetsingh
@Dravidiancel
India will die of thirst in coming decades, a shithole of 1.8 billion subhumans fed entirely on groundwater wouldn't last very long. There will be civil wars, crop failures, famines and death, it's over for lundia

Yeah but Hyderabad has other issues..

Plus B'lore weather is generally better..
Biggest lie ever spread about BLR was about its weather, its dogshit im literally boiling in the heat

Lol. Bangalore guys talking about weather never gets old :lul: :lul: :lul:
There's other things too that make Bangalore better, I feel. Westerners choose Bangalore over Hyderabad, don't they? Just asking..

India will die of thirst in coming decades, a shithole of 1.8 billion subhumans fed entirely on groundwater wouldn't last very long. There will be civil wars, crop failures, famines and death, it's over for lundia
Parts of The West might decompensate first...

Biggest lie ever spread about BLR was about its weather, its dogshit im literally boiling in the heat
Yeah, but that's rare. Like 2 months out of the year and it's manageable with A/C. Rest of South, tougher..

Yeah, but that's rare. Like 2 months out of the year and it's manageable with A/C. Rest of South, tougher..
BLR just hit its highest peak temperature ever recorded, definetely not manageable. (I dont have an AC ovER for me)

BLR just hit its highest peak temperature ever recorded.
Yes it is very hot, but these are rare events. Last April it was manageable.
, definetely not manageable. (I dont have an AC ovER for me)
Yes. Over.

Get water cooler. 2 small ones. Sit in middle inside a big plastic tub, pour cold water over your head. Repeat.

What and remove the sketch of faces to reveal text?
Idk man go figure it out yourself or wait until I'm on pc to edit it.
if the text is what you want then just search wikipedia for skunk (weapon)

Idk man go figure it out yourself or wait until I'm on pc to edit it.
if the text is what you want then just search wikipedia for skunk (weapon)
Relax. No need for all that. I thought you made that last part up, but I found it. It's hidden way inside the foreign sales" section..

Why was I tagged? I'm not Curry, and I know the place is a shithole so this is no surprise.

Why was I tagged? I'm not Curry, and I know the place is a shithole so this is no surprise.
Doesn't matter mate. Just to add to the discussion. And yet, despite it's "shitholeness" it's a better life than the woke West, I'm sure you see some value in that!

Unlikely, the west despite its flaws is still far more sustainable than third world shitholes like india .
Oh yeah? It's non-flas almost worthless in a perpetual globohomo future..just sayin.

Where do you live now?

You don't really need water to survive. I haven't drank water in 2 months. There's water in alot of raw foods.

There is an acute shortage for water in Domlur. I have been fighting with the BWSSB engineers on a daily basis to release water to the area. I want the BWSSB authorities to stop supplying water to PG accommodations, especially those accommodating women. The PG accommodations meant for women need more water since women use more water for bathing and other purposes.
Yes, to flush out all the cum from her dumpster.

You don't really need water to survive. I haven't drank water in 2 months. There's water in alot of raw foods.
This is only true if you eat a lot of healthy fruits and fresh veggies plus drink freshly squeezed raw press fruits, ice and other foods that contain water and only when you are younger. The older you get, your organs will start malfunctioning more and more without daily water intake of 1-3 litera. Trust me, I neglected drinking water for a LONG time, it hurt me.

This is only true if you eat a lot of healthy fruits and fresh veggies plus drink freshly squeezed raw press fruits, ice and other foods that contain water and only when you are younger. The older you get, your organs will start malfunctioning more and more without daily water intake of 1-3 litera. Trust me, I neglected drinking water for a LONG time, it hurt me.
Milk has over 80% water. Same with vegetables juices. I drink them on a regular basis.

Plain water dehydrates you. The more water you drink the thirstier you will get. H20 can only be absorbed if it's bound with other nutrients.

Milk has over 80% water. Same with vegetables juices. I drink them on a regular basis.

Plain water dehydrates you. The more water you drink the thirstier you will get. H20 can only be absorbed if it's bound with other nutrients.
That's not true, scientifically speaking. I think what you are trying to say is that drinking room temperature whatever is not stimulating, it's not "fun" and therefore it's not a Cope. We don't like it for that reason and look for others ways to make is enjoyable

i.e. people putting little cucumbers in their ice water to give it a taste. Sparkling water, tonic water soda, etc...

That's not true, scientifically speaking. I think what you are trying to say is that drinking room temperature whatever is not stimulating, it's not "fun" and therefore it's not a Cope. We don't like it for that reason and look for others ways to make is enjoyable

i.e. people putting little cucumbers in their ice water to give it a taste. Sparkling water, tonic water soda, etc...
Well you have to understand when you eat a raw diet like me, you dont have to drink water. Because there's so much water in raw foods. I also don't eat salt at all. When you cook food and add salt and spices you become dehydrated and thirsty very quickly.

It's the same with dogs and cats on a raw diet. They won't drink as much water.

Well you have to understand when you eat a raw diet like me, you dont have to drink water. Because there's so much water in raw foods. I also don't eat salt at all. When you cook food and add salt and spices you become dehydrated and thirsty very quickly.

It's the same with dogs and cats on a raw diet. They won't drink as much water.
Some of that is true yes. I generally do not like diets which contain a lot of spice or salt or sugar. However what I pointed out, is also true..